No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Think im gonna pick this up on payday. that update is enough to entice me and its cheap on ps4.

EDIT: Just saw @Kamikaze Revy post and bought it from best buy, will pickup on lunch for 16 bucks :blessed:

2nd Edit: shyt wont be available until Friday, none of the other best buys have a copy, guess ill have to wait until then to pick up :francis:

Last edited:

unique_gentleman

Little-Known Lurker
Daps
Just played after the update. All the systems I renamed have lost their names. Can't teleport to my base from a space station because it says I don't have a base now. Luckily, I was able to travel back to the system that contained my base, but all the planets look different now and don't have the names I gave them, plus an icon for my base doesn't even appear. Smh.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just played after the update. All the systems I renamed have lost their names. Can't teleport to my base from a space station because it says I don't have a base now. Luckily, I was able to travel back to the system that contained my base, but all the planets look different now and don't have the names I gave them, plus an icon for my base doesn't even appear. Smh.

damn, I only played it right at launch, so Im not even sure I ever had a base, definitely named a bunch of planets, but more specifically the animals. that was the most fun part really, giving them some wild ass names.

prolly get on it again this weekend

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Same. Luckily I only warped once so it wasn't a big deal. I stopped just before base building came in.
I started over yesterday. Forgot how much of a chore it is to get the damn ship off of the starting planet. :mjlol:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
My new home planet has these joints all over with no other living creatures or plants.
Egg-Monsters-From-Mars-3.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Just letting y'all know that I was trying to make a Fleet Command Room on my Freighter for almost an hour in Creative mode and it's glitched.
Don't know if it's the same on Normal mode.
Just a heads up.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Bought this today because it was cheap and I have nothing else to play right now. Kinda fun, joined a random player who didn't mind showing me around and giving me some resources, I like the multiplayer part. If anyone wants to join in the struggle my PSN is GoudaDZ

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Played yesterday(first time) for like an hour and it was something different to say the least.

Too much menu digging, things should be laid out better. A lot of resource gathering to start out as well.

But the game does excel in making you feel like you’re apart of a vast universe, trying to survive.

Is there true multiplayer now, better aliens, any combat?

First off, I just realized who you were and that you changed your name. How you been bro? I actually need your advice on some shyt now that I think about it.

As far as the game goes, yea there is multiplayer now, there is combat I believe. Not sure if aliens are better tho.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played yesterday(first time) for like an hour and it was something different to say the least.

Too much menu digging, things should be laid out better. A lot of resource gathering to start out as well.

But the game does excel in making you feel like you’re apart of a vast universe, trying to survive.

First off, I just realized who you were and that you changed your name. How you been bro? I actually need your advice on some shyt now that I think about it.

As far as the game goes, yea there is multiplayer now, there is combat I believe. Not sure if aliens are better tho.
What's good breh. I'm actually in town now. Wyd today

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Love this game.

Haven't picked it up in about a year, liking all the new updates. BIG ass space ships, land vehicles, multiplayer exploring..sheesh!

It does seem, however, a little choppier than I remember... only when your doing the speed burst (or whatever it's called, circle button on PS4).