No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Nothing wrong with wanting all that.

Just saying it seemed pretty obvious we wouldn't be getting all that for a while now.

This backlash was predictable months ago. If you didn't buy the game then no loss for you, you dodged one.

If you did before reviews the L's on you.

Glad I dodged that bullet.
The best description I've seen for this game is as follows:

"No Man's Sky, A universe wide...and an inch deep"

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with wanting all that.

Just saying it seemed pretty obvious we wouldn't be getting all that for a while now.

This backlash was predictable months ago. If you didn't buy the game then no loss for you, you dodged one.

If you did before reviews the L's on you.
I didn't know anything about the game until like last month when I actually looked into it and tried to figure out what all the hype was about. When I did have a chance to look into it I thought it would be like this

But actually released. Oh well...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I didn't know anything about the game until like last month when I actually looked into it and tried to figure out what all the hype was about. When I did have a chance to look into it I thought it would be like this

But actually released. Oh well...

If u actually looked into the game a month ago (vids, articles, etc) and actually seen ANY similarities, like a single one thing in common, like anything being the same or even close for a comparison, then u are legit retarded my nikka :yeshrug:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If u actually looked into the game a month ago (vids, articles, etc) and actually seen ANY similarities, like a single one thing in common, like anything being the same or even close for a comparison, then u are legit retarded my nikka :yeshrug:
You mean like being a game where you can get into a space ship, land on pretty much any planet or other space station, and do whatever? You talking like I'm comparing it to 2k or mario kart

Literally everyone compares this game with star citizen and elite dangerous. Gamespot even has a old ass video on it

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You mean like being a game where you can get into a space ship, land on pretty much any planet or other space station, and do whatever?
So I was playing 2K bout 12 years ago. I randomly heard about a new b ball game called NBA Street. I knew nothing about it so I went and watched some bids and read some articles about it. I had seen 3 players on a street court, in hood clothing, with jewelry, doing And 1 moves and jumping from the 3pt line, swishing jumpers while the net catches fire, and a whole bunch of shyt. The 1st thing that came to my mind was

THIS shyt IS GONNA BE JUST LIKE 2K :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

nikka. U JUST COMPARED A VID OF ADVANCED MILITARY nikkaS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS RUNNING THRU CORRIDORS AND COMPLETING MISSIONS, WHILE HAVING TGE ABILITY TO FIGHT IN SPACE BUT DO NOTHING ELSE TO A GAME WHERE EVERY SINGLE VID SHOWS A nikka FEEDING ANIMALS, LANDING ON BARREN OR ACTIVE PLANETS, FLYING THRU SPACE TO GET TO ANOTHER PLANET, MINING RESOURCES FROM PLANTS AND ROCKS, EXPLORING WITH PRETTY MUCH NO END GOAL :martin:.

shyt HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON WHAT SO EVER. SO EITHER U ARE LYING ON SOME NERD shyt, U ARE RETARDED, U ARE BLIND, OR U ARE DYSLEXIC AND CANT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS.

IF U LITERALLY WATCHED A VIDEO OF NMS AND THOUGHT IT WAS SIMILAR TO THAT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, SOMETHING IS WRONG WIT U FAM :what:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I was playing 2K bout 12 years ago. I randomly heard about a new b ball game called NBA Street. I knew nothing about it so I went and watched some bids and read some articles about it. I had seen 3 players on a street court, in hood clothing, with jewelry, doing And 1 moves and jumping from the 3pt line, swishing jumpers while the net catches fire, and a whole bunch of shyt. The 1st thing that came to my mind was

THIS shyt IS GONNA BE JUST LIKE 2K :ohhh:

nikka. U JUST COMPARED A VID OF ADVANCED MILITARY nikkaS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS RUNNING THRU CORRIDORS AND COMPLETING MISSIONS, WHILE HAVING TGE ABILITY TO FIGHT IN SPACE BUT DO NOTHING ELSE TO A GAME WHERE EVERY SINGLE VID SHOWS A nikka FEEDING ANIMALS, LANDING ON BARREN OR ACTIVE PLANETS, FLYING THRU SPACE TO GET TO ANOTHER PLANET, MINING RESOURCES FROM PLANTS AND ROCKS, EXPLORING WITH PRETTY MUCH NO END GOAL :martin:.

shyt HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON WHAT SO EVER. SO EITHER U ARE LYING ON SOME NERD shyt, U ARE RETARDED, U ARE BLIND, OR U ARE DYSLEXIC AND CANT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS.

IF U LITERALLY WATCHED A VIDEO OF NMS AND THOUGHT IT WAS SIMILAR TO THAT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, SOMETHING IS WRONG WIT U FAM :what:
:russell: Get out ya feelings nikka, leave that type of behavior for the bytches. I understand this is your favorite game at the moment n all but it ain't that serious, its just a game. Read my edited previous post or just do a simple google search yourself.

Edit: Here's another comparison for you
No Man's Sky and Elite and Star Citizen • /r/EliteDangerous

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:russell: Get out ya feelings nikka, leave that type of behavior for the bytches. I understand this is your favorite game at the moment n all but it ain't that serious, its just a game. Read my edited previous post or just do a simple google search yourself.

Edit: Here's another comparison for you
No Man's Sky and Elite and Star Citizen • /r/EliteDangerous
nikka. I don't give a single fukk about no damn video game, I'm from East Warren and Chalmers my nikka, I get money and fukk bytches. I just call nikkas out when they say dumb shyt, mostly bout sports and music, but I decided to grab this shyt cause I fukks with astronomy. U said some dumbass shyt homie. It's all good, we all say dumb shyt from time to time, if u can't see just how dumb what u said was, I can't help u out fam :yeshrug:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka. I don't give a single fukk about no damn video game, I'm from East Warren and Chalmers my nikka, I get money and fukk bytches. I just call nikkas out when they say dumb shyt, mostly bout sports and music, but I decided to grab this shyt cause I fukks with astronomy. U said some dumbass shyt homie. It's all good, we all say dumb shyt from time to time, if u can't see just how dumb what u said was, I can't help u out fam :yeshrug:
:mjlol: You going kinda hard for a money getting nikka who don't care about video games.

These internet nikkas man...you got it. Do you :pachaha::snooze:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
SOrry for expecting more...guess we're all just spoiled expecting:
More NPCs
More interaction with ai.
More combat.
More sentient lifeforms.
More interesting goals.
More crafting abilities (Seriously...you could build more in minecraft for gods sake!)
i want a million dollars... but i didn't show up to work today expecting my boss to give it to me... why? because he never said he would

at no time did the devs tell you that you are getting ANY of that shyt... not ever... and yet you have an entire list made up of what you expected :francis:

reminds me of gta online... shyt gets announced and they tell you exactly what they are giving you

go to gta online thread before launch:

"oh man i cant wait... i'm gonna have me and my gang suited up, ready to rob a bank... we go in there, kill everyone and hit the safe, then hop out in a bulletproof hummer... the cops show up and start chasing us and we hop out and dump on them and split up.... then my man's gonna be watching from his apt on tv... hop in the helicopter and slide through and save us... then i'll go home and fukk my girlfriend" :blessed:

game comes out:

"oh man this is some bullshyt... they lied to us... we was expecting more than this shyt"

no you were expecting shyt you made up in your own head... nobody promised you that shyt...

this game from day one was a game that you can explore a universe, with 1:1 scale of planets, and 1:1 scale (guesswork) of the universe... that's it... to see a 40 dots on your screen, and you can fly into that dot and it scales down to the grass on the field was fukking amazing... then realize there's a universe of these planets was like :ohhh:

i don't know at what point y'all began thinking this shyt was going to be Halo Universe
:mjlol: