No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Okay so it turns out the developer has been intentionally misleading people in order to preserve interest and pre-orders. There is no way to play with or see another human character in this game. Players have went to the same planet, at the same time, and stood in the same place and they could not see each other. The planets weren't even on the same day night cycle for the players.

Yeah, this is shady as hell. Every piece of information that has come out about this game has been vague as fukk and now people are beginning to see why.
he's been saying it's a singleplayer game since 2013

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I just bought the game at Best Buy after cancelling my Amazon pre order. Got the BestBuy preorder bonus on my receipt tho.

I knew what to expect from this game, the day 1 update makes me feel better about it. It's only $60, don't know what ppl complaining about

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
When did he say you could do this? I could've swore he said you couldn't because all the math is being done locally off the disc.

he's been saying it's a singleplayer game since 2013

Thats strange because he said this 3 weeks ago.

No Mans Sky Developer said:
"No Man's Sky": Is it single-player or multiplayer game?
Ultimately, the answer is both. However, the chances of bumping into another player in this colossal universe is extremely thin. Even if 100 players landed on the same planet at the same time, they wouldn't instantly be able to find each other: it's important to remember that "No Man's Sky's planets are the size of real planets.

How will I now if I bump into another player in a planet?
Since the chance of bumping with another player in "No Man's Sky" universe is slim, you may not even notice it, PC Gamer wrote. Additionally, other player ships would not be tagged with their username or any other indicator that allows you to recognize if they are human pilots and not an AI. So most probably, you could pass through another player without knowing they are also human.

‘No Man’s Sky’ Game Creator Reveals 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy It On August 9 US Release Date [VIDEO]

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Okay so it turns out the developer has been intentionally misleading people in order to preserve interest and pre-orders. There is no way to play with or see another human character in this game. Players have went to the same planet, at the same time, and stood in the same place and they could not see each other. The planets weren't even on the same day night cycle for the players.

Yeah, this is shady as hell. Every piece of information that has come out about this game has been vague as fukk and now people are beginning to see why.
So u gone say all that, but not post any type of proof right???? :martin:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Thats strange because he said this 3 weeks ago.

This is exactly why i asked the question that i did. I had a few people telling me this too.

Had me thinking the game could eventually get to the point where you had different groups running differemt parts of the galaxy

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Forgive him for he know not what he do. I got him covered tho.
I'm About to Meet Another Player! (Seriously) • /r/NoMansSkyTheGame
I had googled it and seen before u posted it. Good looks home.

I don't care though. I don't play multiplayer in anything but 2K, its just something IDGAF about :yeshrug:. I'm a hood nikka, but the fukkin universe in general is some dope shyt. This game gives nikkas a better universe simulation than anything ever to my knowledge. That's all I really cared about and this shyt is dope as fukk to me.

Witcher 3 got me on that exploration shyt now. Its so bad that I can't stand linear shyt like Uncharted (dope game, goat graphics, but story is short as fukk and there is NOTHING to do but follow the storyline) and love shyt like Alien Isolation, Fallout 4, Dying Light, etc. It takes me damn near over a year to beat games bruh :mjlol:.

shyt is a great game for what it is suppose to be. That's cool with me