No Man's Lie: Redditor(s) Compose Thorough list of No Man's Sky's false advertising

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wow: Sample:

k5ywAS5.png

didnt know it was this deep, and there's more apparently.

Where's the NMS we were sold on? Here's a big list of things that are missing from the game, complete with source links for everything and quotes. Also, an unpleasant revelation concerning how the game is being advertised. (LONG post) • /r/NoMansSkyTheGame
:wow:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:ehh: I Just RECENTLY Broke 100,000 GS myself

92% completion

Phantom Phive's TrueAchievements Profile
I'll never get mine that close...I played too many games with multi achievements and now dead servers, glitched/impossible achievements, and some that I'll simply never be good enough to get...and that's not even counting DLC achievements added to games I'd already finished.

That's some serious gaming you got there.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO and they got rich off this.

On PSN it damn near has the same amount of ratings as Uncharted 4 already. Sold a shyt ton.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This is a video game discussion board breh. Let them discuss it, the negatives and the positives. This whole place would be terrible if you were only allowed to speak well about games. Companies get hit with class action law suits all the time for this level of false advertising. Not that it's GOING to happen, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if it did.
I agree, you got to discuss the negatives . Just people are acting differently with this game. Like it hurt they're families or some shyt. :heh:.

And then i see it at a 7.2 on gamerankimgs which isn't terrible. Quantum break to me is a 6.5 and I realy enjoyed that game :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well someone found a nice looking planet
I don't want to leave my starter planet • /r/NoMansSkyTheGame

745Juohg.jpg

68IFCEH.jpg

ByLJFrb.jpg

T6TtnKW.jpg

:yeshrug:

Tropical Heaven - A No Man's Sky Explorer Story
tropical-planet-1.jpg

tropical-planet-2.jpg

tropical-planet-3.jpg

tropical-planet-5.jpg

tropical-planet-6.jpg

tropical-planet-7.jpg

tropical-planet-8.jpg

tropical-planet-9.jpg

tropical-planet-10.jpg

tropical-planet-11.jpg

tropical-planet-12.jpg

tropical-planet-14.jpg

tropical-planet-15.jpg

tropical-planet-21.jpg

tropical-planet-30.jpg

I mean, I would play it. looks pretty fine to me... I mean its not no galaxy multiplayer game but hey, Im into exploration type things so I might cop this from redbox. :patrice:

I am enjoying the game not for what it isn't, but for what it is. • /r/NoMansSkyTheGame

Others are enjoying the game too :jbhmm:

That's what makes the whole thing so sad IMO.

It's a good game. They could have sold it on just what it was and people would have been happy.

That $60 pricetag made them put expectations on themselves that they just didn't/couldn't meet.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He didn't say the game would be an MMO, and then it turned out it was single player only. They didn't have to put a sticker on the Fable box to cover up lies.

That doesn't take away that Fable was overhyped with promised features and mechanics that never made it into the game, much like this game. In fact, just like how it will be with No Man's Sky, that is the main remembrance factor about Fable: overhyped and missing expected features.

It's yalls stannary that's causing you to even make the comparison:camby:

I don't stan consoles. :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That doesn't take away that Fable was overhyped with promised features and mechanics that never made it into the game, much like this game. In fact, just like how it will be with No Man's Sky, that is the main remembrance factor about Fable: overhyped and missing expected features.
Again missing multiplayer altogether is a bit more than just missing "features"
:martin:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Again missing multiplayer altogether is a bit more than just missing "features"
:martin:

They're both expected and not there. Like your brain cells. You can try to harp on technicalities all you want and expose your inner stannery but they both didn't deliver on content that was to be expected.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're both expected and not there. Like your brain cells. You can try to harp on technicalities all you want and expose your inner stannery but they both didn't deliver on content that was to be expected.
It's not a technicality dumb ass. They are two separate things.

If you are gonna simply reduce this to "things were expected and not there" then 99% of games coming out belong on this list :comeon:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's not a technicality dumb ass. They are two separate things.

Sure it is. That's how you normally debate. Must be that famously polluted Cleveland water you're drinking. :sas1:

If you are gonna simply reduce this to "things were expected and not there" then 99% of games coming out belong on this list :comeon:

I didn't reduce them to that level, but you can if you choose to ignore the words and phrases I used to be a little more specific and link them together. :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sure it is. That's how you normally debate. Must be that famously polluted Cleveland water you're drinking. :sas1:
Cleveland water is clean as fukk :ahh:

I didn't reduce them to that level, but you can if you choose to ignore the words and phrases I used to be a little more specific and link them together. :sas2:
That is exactly what you wrote :stopitslime: