No Man's Lie: Redditor(s) Compose Thorough list of No Man's Sky's false advertising

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
All these comments in here defending that game are really the reason why game companies should quit the bullshyt and be very transparent on what kind of game they are trying to push on the people. There were too many questions about what kind of game this is, it you are really trying to market something dont do it half ass because a situation like ths will haunt you. And this isnt the first or last either
:manny: I dont buy new shyt anyway, so aint gonna affect me none. Im fine with my old school shyt:ehh:Dreamcast still work, PS2 still work, Xbox still work, Wii still work, Gamecube still work, PS3 work. :yeshrug:Im set for a good while since I modded most my consoles

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Pretty Trailer Comes Out: :gladbron:

False Promises Made In Interview: :krs:

Dope Preorder Bonus: :ooh:

Trash Game Drops:
giphy.gif

Pretty Trailer Comes Out: :gladbron:
:laff: facts

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've got to be a complete moron to still preorder games in the internet age:laff:
unless you want the pre order bonuses. and you know what the game is going to be going in. now if you're still wondering. and you don't want that bonus. then you are silly for pre ordering In the age of twitch.