No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am a bunch of episodes behind on POI. The last one I watched was when Fusco went undercover with the professional wingman.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show just guts me when they do shyt like they just did.

I understand why Shaw had to go though; the chick who plays her is pregnant with twins and this aint the type of show where pregnancies are written in or even where they hide bellies behind potted plants and big coats. I blame Kev from Shameless for constantly knocking this broad up.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
This show just guts me when they do shyt like they just did.

I understand why Shaw had to go though; the chick who plays her is pregnant with twins and this aint the type of show where pregnancies are written in or even where they hide bellies behind potted plants and big coats. I blame Kev from Shameless for constantly knocking this broad up.

Yeah I feel you.
The way they showed the machine running thru the scenario's was so dope. Especially the last time where it was running out of time, so it started putting in shorthand lol. It's kinda remarkable how they used the threat of Semaritan to actually flesh out the character of "The machine" this season. It's cool how even scenes like the Chess game this week feel so engaging. Don't even get me started on the "sitdown" in the fall finale between Root and shorty:banderas:.

We got a kiss finally, I hope she's just Kidnapped/MIA for a while and not really dead. The offscreen gunshot cliffhanger got me :sadbron:

Last edited: