No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fusco letting dem hands go.. LOL!!!! im sitting there saying dont fukk this up fusco

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, there remains a debt. Civilization rests on the principle that we treat our criminals better than they treated their victims. That we not stoop to their level. But you and I are outliers. We're not really a part of civilization. We're something... older. Which means, of course, that we can do the things that civilized people can't. I offered to kill you for Detective Carter many times, and she always said no. She was civilized to the very end. I don't think she liked me. But I liked her very much. And you killed her. So now I consider it my responsibility to fix the particular problem that is you, Officer Simmons. - Carl Elias

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this show serialized or episodic?

I attempted to watch it when it first came on but it just too episodic for me.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Sorry brehs, but last night's show was complete asscheeks. Typical CBS lazy and unimaginative writing. Deus Ex Machina all over the place with Root and the machine and also with Jon and Fusco saving the day at the bank, and also with this suddenly godlike anti-government group that acts like a military special forces unit. Just silly and corny, almost a jump the shark episode.

They have had poor episodes like this in the past, but coming off of the best 4 episodes of the series it just makes this one look that much worse. I don't see things getting any better right now either, the current storylines suck. Its panic mode now that HR is gone. There needs to be tension injected back into the show, everything is too impersonal now.

And the preview for next weeks episode looked insanely terrible. Did I really see Finch trying to stop the plane crash like a video game, controlling the plane with a joystick and monitors? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
No love for this show anymore. shyt is getting better
:upsetfavre:
Show had gone to complete CBS shyt since the trilogy ended. Almost took it off the DVR but I just finished the episode with Mr. Dillinger which was pretty good. Still gotta watch the most recent episode.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:
Show had gone to complete CBS shyt since the trilogy ended. Almost took it off the DVR but I just finished the episode with Mr. Dillinger which was pretty good. Still gotta watch the most recent episode.
nah B its dope. the new angle they are running with is dope