No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I cant wait until next episode. it's good harold is putting control onto the evil of decima, that fukking little kid, the samaritan avatar wants to talk to the president??? :mindblown:

control is about to get that work :banderas:

i wanna punch that samaritan avatar so bad

i like the multiple janitor references they havd throughout the episode. :wow:

root & reese busting their guns, low key, it might be the best duo of the show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
control is about to get that work :banderas:

i wanna punch that samaritan avatar so bad

i like the multiple janitor references they havd throughout the episode. :wow:

root & reese busting their guns, low key, it might be the best duo of the show.

I think control... is gonna join with #teammachine, i also think she doesnt fully understand what is giving her the information. Who "research" really is... and how evil it will become if it's not already, but she is stubborn...

Yeah starchild is definitely gonna get a bullet from cmdr sheppard... :youngsabo:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That little kid being the face of Samaritain might be one of the corniest things ive ever seen in a show

Like seriously,what the fukk were they thinking with that shyt :comeon:

Im ready for this storyline to end honestly

They need to get back to the numbers,all this other shyt is starting to bore me

And please kill off Root before the season is over

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was starting to get annoyed when it looked like Control was going to squash all of her suspicions and just continue along like a good little soldier. The character is a true believer in that whole "America, fukk yeah!" kind of way but she isn't stupid. She also wouldn't take that disrespectful smackdown she got from Samaritan's operative either. So I was glad to see the episode end with her investigating the Stock Exchange story.

That little kid being the face of Samaritain might be one of the corniest things ive ever seen in a show

Like seriously,what the fukk were they thinking with that shyt :comeon:

Im ready for this storyline to end honestly

They need to get back to the numbers,all this other shyt is starting to bore me

And please kill off Root before the season is over
Yeah, I sit there with the :what: face every time that little b*stard is on screen. They should have just snatched up an adult actor and have him or her get the same ear implant that Root has to take direct orders from Samaritan.
Why you hating on Root though?:wtb: I have always liked Root even when she was a bad guy.

And I have a bad feeling that this show is getting our hopes up with Shaw just to show her corpse next episode and take away any hope that she might still be alive.:mjcry:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was starting to get annoyed when it looked like Control was going to squash all of her suspicions and just continue along like a good little soldier. The character is a true believer in that whole "America, fukk yeah!" kind of way but she isn't stupid. She also wouldn't take that disrespectful smackdown she got from Samaritan's operative either. So I was glad to see the episode end with her investigating the Stock Exchange story.

Yeah, I sit there with the :what: face every time that little b*stard is on screen. They should have just snatched up an adult actor and have him or her get the same ear implant that Root has to take direct orders from Samaritan.
Why you hating on Root though?:wtb: I have always liked Root even when she was a bad guy.

And I have a bad feeling that this show is getting our hopes up with Shaw just to show her corpse next episode and take away any hope that she might still be alive.:mjcry:
She was ok as a bad guy

She's terrible as part of Harolds team IMO

I just cant stand the corny dialog they give her character and she's always explaining every little thing she does which drives me crazy :mindblown:

I liked her better when we only saw her once every 4 or 5 episodes and she was off doing her own thing.Shes unbearable as part of the main cast now IMO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The kid as samaritan's avatar isnt that bad, what's more creepy than a kid with supernatural powers???? :yeshrug: but an adult villan would have been too easy to kill off, pkus we got grier, we dont need another one...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes,it is

Its not jumping the shark bad but its close

I'm gonna let it ride for now... it' doesnt break the show for me... :heh: see if it was an adult bad guy. root would have probably capped his ass but killing a kid on national tv... yikes....:pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm gonna let it ride for now... it' doesnt break the show for me... :heh: see if it was an adult bad guy. root would have probably capped his ass but killing a kid on national tv... yikes....:pachaha:
The lil dude out here demanding a sit down with the fukking president :mjlol:

Can you even imagine that scene :heh:

They are definitely pushing it IMO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The lil dude out here demanding a sit down with the fukking president :mjlol:

Can you even imagine that scene :heh:

They are definitely pushing it IMO

the little kid is the avatar of a sentient A.I. tho.... WE know that but they dont.... I mean can you just imagine talking to a machine intelligence in real life... the shyt is mind blowing... :heh:

also thats part of the reason it makes it a lil scary too.... :lupe:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the little kid is the avatar of a sentient A.I. tho.... WE know that but they dont.... I mean can you just imagine talking to a machine intelligence in real life... the shyt is mind blowing... :heh:

also thats part of the reason it makes it a lil scary too.... :lupe:
to each his own but i dont find it scary at all

silly? yes

scary? no

how can anyone take Samaritan serious when youre using a 8 year old as avatar :comeon: