No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This show is so good :ohlawd:

I thought for sure the machine was gonna sacrifice Fusco :heh:

Low key i wish it was Root tho.her character so corny and I hate how she explains every single thing she's doing but since shes the only one the machine talks to I knew she was safe :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah I feel you.
The way they showed the machine running thru the scenario's was so dope. Especially the last time where it was running out of time, so it started putting in shorthand lol. It's kinda remarkable how they used the threat of Semaritan to actually flesh out the character of "The machine" this season. It's remarkable how even scenes like the Chess game this week feel so engaging. Don't even get me started on the "sitdown" in the fall finale between Root and shorty:banderas:.

We got a kiss finally, I hope she's just Kidnapped/MIA for a while and not really dead. The offscreen gunshot cliffhanger got me :sadbron:
I read that the actress plans on taking 2 years off to give birth and mother her twins. POI might not even be on TV in 2 years.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I read that the actress plans on taking 2 years off to give birth and mother her twins. POI might not even be on TV in 2 years.
Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious shes dead

She got hit like 4 times and was laying in a pool of blood before the headshot

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious shes dead

She got hit like 4 times and was laying in a pool of blood before the headshot

The preview for next week shows them looking for her. Where's Shaw? they kept asking

If she was dead, there would be immediate closure. Any time TV teases a death, there is no death.

If she is taking time off from the show, she will be brought back later as a surprise. If she decided never to come back, they can find closure at that point in time.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The preview for next week shows them looking for her. Where's Shaw? they kept asking

If she was dead, there would be immediate closure. Any time TV teases a death, there is no death.

If she is taking time off from the show, she will be brought back later as a surprise. If she decided never to come back, they can find closure at that point in time.
Oh ok i don't watch the show live and never see the previews for the next episode so I didn't know that

I wouldn't mind them bringing her back eventually but i still think shes dead :manny:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
The shyt Reece Fusco and Root are going to get into looking for Shaw. The ass whooping they are going to dish out. Dont forget we still have the Elias vs Dominic storyline

The whole episode where they didn't even realize they had dominic the whole time, only for him to reveal himself in the end.
Everyone thought Marlo was the boss, or someone else. I liked the convo between Elias and Dominic's right hands during that one episode, infact that whole episode at the "accountant's" office was dope. Gave Elias and his main Goon some more backstory.

I still have the episodes on DVR from after Taraji died. :banderas:
HR caught that work.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Show is fukkin awesome. Loved it from the start...not too cheesy like some other shyt I watched, and has engaging plotlines. Even the filler is a part of the plot usually..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally finished watching it..... And it was crazy but i dont think shaw is dead... Per'se they probably got her kidnapped to lure out harold and the rest of them i dont think greer is that stupid to let that piece be taken off the board so easily...

9ycWtQu.gif

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole episode where they didn't even realize they had dominic the whole time, only for him to reveal himself in the end.
Everyone thought Marlo was the boss, or someone else. I liked the convo between Elias and Dominic's right hands during that one episode, infact that whole episode at the "accountant's" office was dope. Gave Elias and his main Goon some more backstory.

I still have the episodes on DVR from after Taraji died. :banderas:
HR caught that work.
This was probably the best episode ever. Like when the computer was running scenarios I thought the last scenario was going to get everyone out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
harold : " you foolish woman :scust: "

dope episode yet again :mjcry:

I cant wait until next episode. it's good harold is putting control onto the evil of decima, that fukking little kid, the samaritan avatar wants to talk to the president??? :mindblown: