#NO LIFE CREW

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yo @yo moms can I join this shyt ?

My situations abit different tho :sadbron:

I got a girl, that shyt's good. :manny:

But at the moment my full time job is running 3 online stores, I make money off them (quite a lot) but as u can imagine my job involves me sitting infront of a computer alone for 18 hours a day. I rent out my own office and I'm just there by myself working.

A nikkas going crazy out here :merchant:

Brehs being your own boss is all good and well but shyt gets lonely :why:

@I_Q I been ducking cats phone calls too :wtf: think I'm losing my social skills all this time working alone

Team No Life it is ?

Lol sounds like a dope job. I'd just be blastin shyt off my iPod docks all day :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
@yomoms I'm sorry man I ain't mean to turn this thread into this. I'm lightskin I get sensitive easy

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Real shyt to all my introverted brehs do any of y'all attract aggressive chicks? The type that will see you in a Walgreens and run up on you and ask for your number? How do y'all respond? Also how do y'all respond to cashiers writing their numbers on your receipts?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Real shyt to all my introverted brehs do any of y'all attract aggressive chicks? The type that will see you in a Walgreens and run up on you and ask for your number? How do y'all respond? Also how do y'all respond to cashiers writing their numbers on your receipts?

:dead:

I don't know that feel :lupe:

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I doubt that these are regular occurrences for most of you :bryan: