#NO LIFE CREW

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:ehh:

fukk em. one of them cockblocked me so bad a few weeks ago too. smh :snoop:

what kinda plans did you have for tonight?

what happened with them cock blocking you? maybe you do need to cut em off it is was actually bad like that

yo moms

drunk
Daps
what kinda plans did you have for tonight?

what happened with them cock blocking you? maybe you do need to cut em off it is was actually bad like that

We was going to get drunk and head to some parties.

I got with this girl one night but didn't get her number cause I ended up way too drunk to know what was going on right. She's a friend of one of my supposed friends in question. I think he was trying to get with her but he doesn't have a chance :beli:

so the next night I was chilling at home watching one of the playoffs games oblivious to what was going on outside of that. Next day I'm chilling with this friend and he brings up out of the blue "oh I was with jess last night and she kept on asking to get you out."

So I'm like well why didn't you get me out then? :wtf: and his answer was "I don't know". :snoop:

Must think I'm stupid or some shyt. Needless to say he didn't get with her smh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
We was going to get drunk and head to some parties.

I got with this girl one night but didn't get her number cause I ended up way too drunk to know what was going on right. She's a friend of one of my supposed friends in question. I think he was trying to get with her but he doesn't have a chance :beli:

so the next night I was chilling at home watching one of the playoffs games oblivious to what was going on outside of that. Next day I'm chilling with this friend and he brings up out of the blue "oh I was with jess last night and she kept on asking to get you out."

So I'm like well why didn't you get me out then? :wtf: and his answer was "I don't know". :snoop:

Must think I'm stupid or some shyt. Needless to say he didn't get with her smh.

the fact that he told you that story about the next night means he thinks you are bytch made, like he is gonna chill with the broad that is feeling you, tell you shes asking about you and then not invite you but tell you that story. damn :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
the fact that he told you that story about the next night means he thinks you are bytch made, like he is gonna chill with the broad that is feeling you, tell you shes asking about you and then not invite you but tell you that story. damn :snoop:

I don't understand him sometimes. He's knows ill actually beat his ass. This is the same guy that I fought some guy for because he was too bytchmade. :wtf:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm a broke college student :sadbron:

I spent the night sleepign and studying for tests :sadbron:

It'll all pay off soon :sadbron: Have your fun now, i'll have mine later :sadbron::sadbron:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
We really out here. :to:

No job
No school
Can count number of friends on one hand
No bytches anywhere in sight
Running out of money for alcohol/ weed
No new messages/missed calls

#TheMoneyteam :to:

:jawalrus:

Shouts out to the no life crew

Took 50 dollars out my moms wallet. Gonna buy some drinks to get through the week breh.

Maybe go try to meet bytchess but inside i know ill come home empty handed

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand him sometimes. He's knows ill actually beat his ass. This is the same guy that I fought some guy for because he was too bytchmade. :wtf:

That's how it be though. Noggas is scared of every nikka in the world, including nikkas that they know is scared of you, but when it comes to you they think they hard.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I'm a broke college student :sadbron:

I spent the night sleepign and studying for tests :sadbron:

It'll all pay off soon :sadbron: Have your fun now, i'll have mine later :sadbron::sadbron:

atleast bang some college chicks breh your good :rudy:

Unlike you we go CC breh that place is so dead and depressing :damn: