#NO LIFE CREW

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You got a life breh? :usure:

or are you here for moral support?

i have a life i saw my mom, dad, brother and grandma today and we went out for lunch and i was high on hash oil and i got to drive my grandma's car and i was driving 80 down the freeway stoned as fukk and then i got back home and my homie came through and then later this bisch came through and ive just been chillin and smokin and drinkin beers and surfin the coli between all that.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
This bytch out her number in my phone while I was at Walgreens the other day, ima see if she wanna come over and watch Keenan and kel

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i have a life i saw my mom, dad, brother and grandma today and we went out for lunch and i was high on hash oil and i got to drive my grandma's car and i was driving 80 down the freeway stoned as fukk and then i got back home and my homie came through and then later this bisch came through and ive just been chillin and smokin and drinkin beers and surfin the coli between all that.

:obama:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
This bytch out her number in my phone while I was at Walgreens the other day, ima see if she wanna come over and watch Keenan and kel

I feel kinda bad cuz I'm babysitting my nephew tonight and he in the guest room sleep. Ima destroy this headboard I just bought

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
We really out here. :to:

No job
No school
Can count number of friends on one hand
No bytches anywhere in sight
Running out of money for alcohol/ weed
No new messages/missed calls

#TheMoneyteam :to:

1. idk where you live, but i work on the beach during the summers. :obama: seasonal jobs ftw.
2. :unsure::hug:
3. still got your right hand. :manny:
4. thats tough. sell stuff on eBay?
5. how about you call someone if you want to talk to someone?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Hell yea I'm all in this bytch except my friends been tryin to hit me up the past 3 weeks but I been duckin they phone calls

i used to do that too when i quit smoking and drinking (i still drink now but socially)...just pick up and keep it real with them or initiate the phone call yourself..if they're really ya homies they won't trip

I_Q

All Star
Daps
i used to do that too when i quit smoking and drinking (i still drink now but socially)...just pick up and keep it real with them or initiate the phone call yourself..if they're really ya homies they won't trip

Yea you right, I usually push people away before they get too close but I been doing a pretty shytty job the past couple of years. I'm gonna eventually have to hit them up cuz if I don't they gonna show up to my house

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Yea you right, I usually push people away before they get too close but I been doing a pretty shytty job the past couple of years. I'm gonna eventually have to hit them up cuz if I don't they gonna show up to my house

you cant really duck people that know where you live lol..if they give enough of a fukk theyre gonna show up at your doorstep and you dont want it to get to that point..just call and let them know where your head is at

I_Q

All Star
Daps
you cant really duck people that know where you live lol..if they give enough of a fukk theyre gonna show up at your doorstep and you dont want it to get to that point..just call and let them know where your head is at

I will man I'm such a piece of shyt. My best friend been all over since 05 because hes in the navy but now he's back in town and he's engaged. He's been tryin to contact me for 3 weeks to meet his fiancé but I been duckin all his calls along with my other friends and family. I even arranged for this chick to come over now I'm duckin her calls lol

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yo @yo moms can I join this shyt ?

My situations abit different tho :sadbron:

I got a girl, that shyt's good. :manny:

But at the moment my full time job is running 3 online stores, I make money off them (quite a lot) but as u can imagine my job involves me sitting infront of a computer alone for 18 hours a day. I rent out my own office and I'm just there by myself working.

A nikkas going crazy out here :merchant:

Brehs being your own boss is all good and well but shyt gets lonely :why:

@I_Q I been ducking cats phone calls too :wtf: think I'm losing my social skills all this time working alone

Team No Life it is ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I will man I'm such a piece of shyt. My best friend been all over since 05 because hes in the navy but now he's back in town and he's engaged. He's been tryin to contact me for 3 weeks to meet his fiancé but I been duckin all his calls along with my other friends and family. I even arranged for this chick to come over now I'm duckin her calls lol

Breh what is this shyt about :leon:

I ducked calls and flopped two different social engagements last week :dahell:

Yo what's happening to us, real talk.

I'm becoming more anti social than a mother fukker

:wtf:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Call her breh. Atleast u getting bytches.

Make the No lifers proud.

Do u work breh.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Breh what is this shyt about :leon:

I ducked calls and flopped two different social engagements last week :dahell:

Yo what's happening to us, real talk.

I'm becoming more anti social than a mother fukker

:wtf:

Why you duckin man? What happened to cause this