#NO LIFE CREW

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I doubt that these are regular occurrences for most of you :bryan:

For real :dwillhuh: I thought it would apply more to guys who are more reserved. I often feel like an a$$hole because I have more respect for chicks who see a man they like and take action. I feel like they deserve more than a introverted guy who ducks phone calls

I_Q

All Star
Daps
:dead:

I don't know that feel :lupe:

Do you mean mug? They may see you as unapproachable, you gotta give off a welcome vibe trust me the only downside is their aggressiveness in the bedroom

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I love women I try and act like I don't but I love y'all. I went to hooters a few night ago and couldn't help myself :lupe:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Real shyt to all my introverted brehs do any of y'all attract aggressive chicks? The type that will see you in a Walgreens and run up on you and ask for your number? How do y'all respond? Also how do y'all respond to cashiers writing their numbers on your receipts?

They are like wolves my nikka...

For some reason I cant seem to shake off the :birdman: face...

Females quickly turn their heads when I look...

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Yep answered and told her I was faded + my nephew was spending the night and she agreed to come over later tonight (she's a Lebron fan and I want the pacers to win) and watch the game with me. Gives me time to go back to Walgreens to get some Trojans :krs: #no child support

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
They are like wolves my nikka...

For some reason I cant seem to shake off the :birdman: face...

Females quickly turn their heads when I look...

:ohhh:

smiling is for sukkas. Whenever i see a nikka that smiles too much i
immediately think what a wimp.

Why do girls go for nikkas that smile way to much :what:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Yep answered and told her I was faded + my nephew was spending the night and she agreed to come over later tonight (she's a Lebron fan and I want the pacers to win) and watch the game with me. Gives me time to go back to Walgreens to get some Trojans :krs: #no child support

Take a sneek picture breh :leostare:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

smiling is for sukkas. Whenever i see a nikka that smiles too much i
immediately think what a wimp.

Why do girls go for nikkas that smile way to much :what:

I don't smile much. That leads to a chick asking why you look so mean then you can say anything. My favorite is "I'm having a bad day" and letting them go from there. I let this Puerto Rican chick sign me up for a Walgreens card (with her number attached). I suck at conversation but it doesn't matter if you give off a vibe that you're interested they'll comply :ninja2: I swear to god man just act like you're interested and they'll take it from there. Smile a little (even if they diss you doesn't mean they don't like you)

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Yall need to make y'all selves a little more approachable if I can y'all can