No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Daps
5f7323c60ab50d00184acec5

wrestlemania_36.jpg

Watching WWE without a crowd was insane too. That plus the late night shows. I had never realized before then how integral the crowd is to a successful live show. I stopped watching WWE during that time cause it didn't feel right.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I was terrified of Covid until I got it. It was awful and I was down bad for a good 4-5 days, but I never felt like I was in danger of dying or anything close to that although anxiety wise I was pretty anxious

I feel like once I got over my first bout with Covid, my life kinda went back to prepandemic. I felt a lil invincible… until I got it again

:damn:

Fastforward to now, I’m a 3 time Covid champion. The second time was actually worse than the first. Sickest I’ve ever been in my life. this third time was a walk in the park tho

We will survive my brothers

you should get regular check-ups and keep detailed records regarding your health after each infection.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Where you taking any precautions at all? :skip:
I mean, I got it once and it was entirely my fault. I went to an outdoor concert that got moved indoors at the last moment because of possible rain. Bam, Covid.
I was the first time. I was masked up, washing my hands nonstop. Got sick from a coworker I worked with at arms length the first time, no real way of avoiding it. it sat us both down for a week.

I was moving crazy that second time though. Not gon lie to ya. I felt like a survivor so I’m like this Covid shyt ain’t nothin! My ass was at laker games and all, unmasked. Went to Disneyland and me and shorty both got it. She barely had symptoms but that second time whooped my ass mane. This was the delta era. I was delta’d up

I’m still not as cautious as I probably should be, but I’m kinda at the point where I’ve been diagnosed 3 damn times and bounced back pretty quickly (although that second time was rough) so I’m kinda in a space now where it kinda just is what it is. I definitely don’t want Covid again, but I’m also not going the extra mile of spraying down groceries, triple masking in public and all that

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Still wash mine. Why not? :yeshrug:

I picked up a lot of good habits during covid. Wearing masks in crowds, using hand sanitizer when I'm out and about during the day and washing my hands and taking off my outside clothes as soon as I come in the house.

I'm never going back to the way it was before. Its a wonder we wasn't always sick back in those days - oh wait we was :ohhh:

Every time you looked up, somebody was sick. I said it before and ill say it again, I have not had so much as the sniffles since Nov 2019. I barely remember what it feels like to be sick at this point.

This is me! I haven’t been sick not one time since COVID ushered in all these new habits I have now. It’s kinda confusing because I haven’t masked up in over a year and I still don’t get sick anymore, but yeah. Not even so much as a cold since COVID hit. And I was somebody who used to guarantee catch the flu once per winter, and like 2-3 colds in between. Now, nothing. And it’s going on 3 years. :manny:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
There's a bunch of jokes in here but being serious, I got covid around new years this year and that ish suuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkked.
And I didn't have a bad case of it.

So I don't Hold it against people who took extra precautions with it.

If I'd known it was around me when I caught it I'd have been looking like Bubble Boy myself.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Watching this again just made me laugh like the first time. There is so much going on from the opening frame where the cat is looking ready for business mixed with a "I wonder if they'll notice I'm not a human" expression to how it starts flapping when it realizes the jig is up with eyes like yo-yos.

The dudes professionalism after protesting his non feline descent, actual humanness and willingness to carry on is some real life Lionel Hutz ish.

cf639683f2540e08131bc68f47135473--los-simpsons-party-ideas.jpg

"I was watching Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on but I got the gist of it."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember not wanting to cough,
wearing gloves to pump gas
wiping down groceries
wiping down mail
not sitting beside anyone on the bus or train
lining up to go grocery shopping :heh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I still spray and clean stuff that I bring into my house. As I was saying before, that makes more sense than the way we was doing before.

I remember buying things like toys growing up for instance and coming right from the store with it and getting in my bed with it. Man, that's nasty. How many sick folks (people who got hepatitis or aids or covid or the flu or are just sick) touched it before I bought it?

It makes all the sense in the world to clean stuff before it enters the house.

I remember when I used to go out places like to a store or concert or the movies and then come right home and sit on my bed. Man, that's nasty.

The pandemic taught me to be cleaner and more sanitary.

Yes, and you would think that folks would be more cognizant aboot being clean, hygenic and sterilizing/sanitizing shiit before usage (at least, the bear minimum is keeping a bottle of that sani gel in your car/backpack/desk, every room in your house, etc.

You know, i just got back from traveling internationally and this is what boggles my mind:

Mothafukkas still take a dump/piss and just walk straight out of the restroom. I'm like, fam... you got debris on yo' fingertips and that doesn't concern you?

This is why planes/airports are breeding grounds for germs/bacteria and spread illness and such at such a vast rate (and while yes, the majority of people who don't wash their hands are cacs... but now i notice that laziness doesn't discriminate; all walks of life just "walk" straight out.

This is why we should normalize NOT SHAKING HANDS! Ever again. I still try to elbow dap as often in lieu of greeting with palm to palm action.

You just don't know where mothafukkas been with their nasty ass digits.