No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Daps
I was terrified of Covid until I got it. It was awful and I was down bad for a good 4-5 days, but I never felt like I was in danger of dying or anything close to that although anxiety wise I was pretty anxious

I feel like once I got over my first bout with Covid, my life kinda went back to prepandemic. I felt a lil invincible… until I got it again

:damn:

Fastforward to now, I’m a 3 time Covid champion. The second time was actually worse than the first. Sickest I’ve ever been in my life. this third time was a walk in the park tho

We will survive my brothers

Nxgga done caught rona 3 freakin times talking about " :flabbynsick: we gon make it brehs"

Breh that ain't normal. You need to adapt some better habits, my guy. Saying this out of love.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Man that was rough. :snoop:

The whole no tissue thing scarred me for life. To this day, I stock up on tissue (I even got some in storage) cause I remember being down to my last roll in 2020 and all the stores being completely out.

Yes, the virus scared me number 1, but the thought of not being able to wipe my ass was a close number 2 :snoop:

One seenteds what you done did there...

And i likes it.

But nonetheless, one recalls spraying disenfectant on all mailed packages.

Lettuce be honest, how many of us done gone through a myriad of cans of disenfectant and bottles of hand sani.

Such a strange time that, quite frank like dukes... we are still in the midst of... irregardless if you think we're back or normalcy.

We ain't and folks still catching Covid like it was aids in the 80's (around the same time most of us been trappin' since).

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
people watched others suffer, people are dead, people are still dying everyday due to covid. people got enlarged hearts, damaged organs and lungs but you believe the fear is overblown. :what:
yes
for healthy people its overblown

you have better odds of randomly getting shot and killed than any of that happening

Daps
One seenteds what you done did there...

And i likes it.

But nonetheless, one recalls spraying disenfectant on all mailed packages.

Lettuce be honest, how many of us done gone through a myriad of cans of disenfectant and bottles of hand sani.

Such a strange time that, quite frank like dukes... we are still in the midst of... irregardless if you think we're back or normalcy.

We ain't and folks still catching Covid like it was aids in the 80's (around the same time most of us been trappin' since).

I still spray and clean stuff that I bring into my house. As I was saying before, that makes more sense than the way we was doing before.

I remember buying things like toys growing up for instance and coming right from the store with it and getting in my bed with it. Man, that's nasty. How many sick folks (people who got hepatitis or aids or covid or the flu or are just sick) touched it before I bought it?

It makes all the sense in the world to clean stuff before it enters the house.

I remember when I used to go out places like to a store or concert or the movies and then come right home and sit on my bed. Man, that's nasty.

The pandemic taught me to be cleaner and more sanitary.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
5f7323c60ab50d00184acec5

wrestlemania_36.jpg