No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The funniest shyt I saw during the quarantine was that zoom class where the teacher was trying to wake up that kid. Then at the same time in another screen a kids naked mom walks in the background.

“DAVID TURNER!! WAKE UP, DAVID!!!…….

OH MAH GAWD WHO IS THAT BACK THERE NEKKID!?”

Man I still laugh at that shyt today. The initial comments made it 100x better. Folks were saying David was dead lmao little boy was knocked out with drool on his face.

These kids gonna be fukked up lol

:laff:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I still don’t get the whole toilet paper frenzy :pachaha:

people were wiping themselves with cloth and flushing it, which obviously caused clogged toilets. government officials had to tell people to stop flushing cloth.

turns out too many people buy only 1 or 2 rolls at a time which isn't enough when you needed to limit physical contact and remain home.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What does not washing my legs every shower (which is what I said, but the coli, coil’s) have to do with what you’re bringing into your home? Am I rubbing my legs on the apples or chip bags?
What in the cac nasty fukk? :scust: :dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So true. I think I was watching the zo williams show and he was hinting at that as well. Looking back it seemed like the minute black people started that theory we got hit the next day hard. Lol
black people ain't start that. it was white supremacists wanting black people to put themselves in harms way to depopulate us.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Aren’t you the person who don’t wash their legs everyday? You the reason why we gotta clean/sanitize everything that comes into our homes because people like you don’t care about their hygiene. I watch people dig in their nose sneeze and cough and go right along and touch stuff.
Fam what thread was that? :mjlol: :scust:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I still remember how the fears of a massive shutdown, food shortage, and toilet paper shortage were very widespread and how many grocery stores seemed so short of supplies that people were panicking over not being able to find basic toiletries and food for their families.

That really accelerated the need for Amazon and delivery too. The fear of not being able to survive was very strong especially before the George Floyd protests. In fact, I still believe that the George Floyd protests exploded the way they did partly due to how liberating it felt for people to be outside fighting for a cause.

Daps
I got tested last month because one of my clients exposed me to COVID.

Anti-vaxxer.

Dude is in the hospital right now on a respirator.

:unimpressed:

Fools in this thread trying to act as if covid don't exist no more when I know ppl in the hospital right now.

Only thing saving us is the fact that a little over half the population is vaccinated.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i did learn a few good habits from COVID. Now i sanitize my hands after I pump gas. Plus I'll clean by phone with the wet wipes after the gym. At the end of the day even if not for COVID, who knows how many nasty mfs touch their shyt and then the weights :francis:

but the traffic at the beginning of COVID was GOAT. I'd cruise to work in 15 mins max, now it takes at last 30 mins :francis:

and I remember we didn't get take out for two months at the beginning of COVID, and when we first got it, we re-heated everything up before eating and threw all the containers away :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was terrified of Covid until I got it. It was awful and I was down bad for a good 4-5 days, but I never felt like I was in danger of dying or anything close to that although anxiety wise I was pretty anxious

I feel like once I got over my first bout with Covid, my life kinda went back to prepandemic. I felt a lil invincible… until I got it again

:damn:

Fastforward to now, I’m a 3 time Covid champion. The second time was actually worse than the first. Sickest I’ve ever been in my life. this third time was a walk in the park tho

We will survive my brothers

Daps
What does not washing my legs every shower (which is what I said, but the coli, coil’s) have to do with what you’re bringing into your home? Am I rubbing my legs on the apples or chip bags? :dahell:

I didn’t need covid to learn to wash my hands, my car and purse stayed with hand sanitizer before covid was a thing, and I haven’t touched a gas pump or ATM pad since 2013 when I started using gloves at these things…miss me trying to be cute with shyt you know nothing about

You black and you don't wash your damn legs? :dahell:

Daps

It will always bother me that if we had ANY other president, all of these deaths would not have happened. We would have lost some ppl but it wouldn't have been over a million people.

People really thought that it didn't matter who occupies the White House back in 2016, and we found out the hard way that it does