No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas was sprayin down cardboard boxes

I saw a nikka eatin out the fried chicken box with blue surgical gloves :pachaha:
Yea it showed me alot of people were legit crazy and will follow anything lol.

It’s people out there who think it’s dangerous to speak on the negative of the vaccine.

It’s non elderly people out there still taking Covid shots lol

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I took this pic from the car 3 years ago:

20200321-083213.jpg

Albeit, we were living in times of uncertainty....but I still felt she was doing the most.

Ain't that damn serious

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
My husband works in medical device sales and is in and out of doctors’ offices and hospitals all day so during early COVID I’d make him strip butt naked in the garage when he got home and put his clothes and shoes in a bin lmaooooo

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
At the time we were scared to death but this was us :russ:

Looking back? Breh to this day every time a Covid mask thread pops up here I can't help but get an ab workout laughing at all the shut ins and heliophobic jackasses around here who want mask mandates put in permanently, nikkas who type out performative fanfiction about sonning any cac who dares look at them funny for still wearing a mask (as if anyone gives a fukk about who is and who isn't wearing one), and them nikkas with the WOAT immune systems who always bıtch and moan about being sick anytime they're not wearing a mask.

Eat an orange you immunocompromised ass nikka :scust:

Nikkas BEEN moved on from Covid, going back to their lives as normally as they can, ready to get a drink and get some bıtch-ass, back to touching grass, then you got some sickly Scrooge ass Coli nikka on the sidelines of society like

26xp-photog-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

:laff:

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My husband works in medical device sales and is in and out of doctors’ offices and hospitals all day so during early COVID I’d make him strip butt naked in the garage when he got home and put his clothes and shoes in a bin lmaooooo

My neighbor did the same thing to his nurse wife. He'd put the clothes out for her, she'd change into them, and the next day you'd see this jackass outside steaming her shyt.

Then you'd have other people putting their cans and shyt out in the sun because they thought the UV rays would kill the virus.

Oh, and can't forget the people who walked in the mornings 10 feet away from each other screaming their conversation for the entire block to hear.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Looking back? Breh to this day every time a Covid mask thread pops up here I can't help but get an ab workout laughing at all the shut ins and heliophobic jackasses around here who want mask mandates put in permanently, nikkas who type out performative fanfiction about sonning any cac who dares look at them funny for still wearing a mask (as if anyone gives a fukk about who is and who isn't wearing one), and them nikkas with the WOAT immune systems who always bıtch and moan about being sick anytime they're not wearing a mask.

Eat an orange you immunocompromosed ass nikka :scust:

Nikkas BEEN moved on from Covid, going back to their lives as normally as they can, ready to get a drink and get some bıtch-ass, back to touching grass, then you got some sickly Scrooge ass Coli nikka on the sidelines of society like

26xp-photog-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

:laff:

There's a dude in my gym that wears a mask every damn day. The only person in the gym masked the fukk up squatting 135lbs like a little bytch.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Special effects ish, ahahaha!

For real though COVID gave you a glimpse of how things really are, on so many levels beyond the image and pretense. The world has never been the same since. Or before if you were paying attention to the trick as there is only one they use again and again because its so effective.

Many never peeped the links between this and what MJ was singing in Another Part Of Me either... You could've picked abundance and affection to program the next level of the Game with your intent. Instead the collective chose fear and stress.

Not for nothing is hindsight 2020, get it?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I had got fired from my job that I worked at for 6months on the same day I signed my lease...a week later COVID happened and I had edd for damn near 2yrs..God favors ya boy...on the last day of work I found 3 big ass crates of baby wipes and disinfectant wipes and some vintage comics..so when that toilet paper shyt started I was wiping my ass like a king with no worries I still have some left and I been using em non stop... COVID set me up to win and besides the people dying daily I loved that shyt ...no work just free money every week