No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was freaking out for a month straight waking up in the middle of the night thinking I had shortness of breath having anxiety and shyt that April and May.

My dumbass then booked a trip to Miami end of June 2020 and suddenly I didn't give a fukk anymore.

Finally caught it June of 2022 and thought I had a sinus infection instead from sitting under the AC all night.

Jackass all around I admit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was freaking out for a month straight waking up in the middle of the night thinking I had shortness of breath having anxiety and shyt that April and May.

fortunately I never really panicked but the shyt made me very aware of my mortality and eventually triggered a “mid-life” crisis…on a good note it made me stop drinking for a year and a half as well as made me start exercising more frequently…which in general helped me get my asthma under control

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I still don’t get the whole toilet paper frenzy :pachaha:

People would rather beat each other to death over toilet paper when the shower is inches away from the toilet. Just wash your ass

Shows how nasty people really are/were. Cats not washing hands or asses. These are people we encounter all the damn time.

I legit didn’t buy extra food or toilet paper during covid. Turns out I didn’t die, I didn’t get Rona once and the zombie apocalypse didn’t happen.

People are gross.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
hypeman-teddy.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks