No joke...

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.

Take mud ducks out to dinner bruhs!

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
guess-whos-coming-.jpg

Expect it. This is America.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Meh...went through the same shyt with an arabic smoke shop owner

except he wasnt blunt he tried to say some shyt in arabic to my girl and i called him out in his face..AND he had a white wife (and cheated multiple times) i found dat out later

all the arabic in my area know each other...though i knew where i stood as a man so i didnt go ham

flash foward now ISIS is poppin so im glad i didnt:dame:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
Why didnt u confront him there? We arent going to do ur dirty work. Its too late now. shyt like that, u gotta nip in the bud. U prob went to the bathroom, washed ur hands, ate your meal and paid for it :bryan: U cant let shyt like that fester

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
I can't tell her. Should I?

I just want to... Ensure this business falters. I'm not going to walk in and box the owner.

:mjcry:

But I want them to fail miserably. I want to see the brick and mortar location they're in become an empty wasteland.

Breh... Just create an equal reaction. Yelp review is a way to hit where it counts... $

oagTZsC.gif

I'll give it to thecoli, as much s*** as they talk, they're still trying to help you in this situation.
Came in here all "if ya'll wanna do something do it now! Come on guys, spring into action!" :mjlol:
Like no disrespect, but she's not our girlfriend.

No point in telling your girlfriend, she has plenty of time to see things like that on her own. And you're gonna have to get tougher skin. I took it to mean she looked like she was out of your league, but you were there so you know better than I do. You're in an IR. If you're gonna get mad every time this happens, you're in the wrong game. And you eating there implicitly means what he said was okay by you. Rather eat drive thru in the car than sit somewhere owned by a bigot.

But the advice they gave you about yelp sounds doable- since you can't beat up everybody that says not nice things.

Prob called her a moolie

he might a meant cant believe u got a chick that cute:patrice:

Probably been flirting with her knowing he won't do shyt lol

I don"t understand, why should we defend a cac and his black wench when he couldnt do that himself ? :jbhmm:

Fixed.