No joke...

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
The audacity of that guy....make him suffer. Too bad the food looks yummy. Hmmm, some bad reviews on yelp etcetera perhaps....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Went to dinner with my girl at at a local Italian spot.

I want to kill someone right now.

It's owned by a old school Italian short clown bytch ass Michael j fox looking dude.

If you want to do something and fukk up a business owned by a racist white man....

Do it now.

Because
I'm about to kill someone.

Home | Caffe Andiamo

Not on my watch

500x1000px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
italians are fukked up, my uncle married into an italian family..they stay shading black folks :pacspit:
They indeed are because my sister was with an Italian guy and they have a child together....his family are such bigots and so happy my nephew "doesn't look Black", disgusting I hate going around them. Insulted me by saying I was the intelligent one in my family, not a compliment because my sisters are very cool and loving.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
maybe he thought she was to good for you

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Couple points I'd like to make from a person that is white and married to a black woman:

Number one - I don't know if this is your first time experiencing something like this but you will get it many more times...

Number two - you shouldn't of stayed and ate to support the business. You should of also in an ADULT way address the reason why you were leaving out loud without acting like a 12 yr old so other patrons could see what was going on...

Number three - don't have kids with her because it sounds like your still way to clueless about how the real world works in yall situation and you need to be on point and ready to raise your kids in this world. I have two...trust me...

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Went to dinner with my girl at at a local Italian spot.

I want to kill someone right now.

It's owned by a old school Italian short clown bytch ass Michael j fox looking dude.

If you want to do something and fukk up a business owned by a racist white man....

Do it now.

Because I'm about to kill someone.

Home | Caffe Andiamo

so as a black man I'm supposed to tear shyt up and get myself arrested or killed because of YOUR ir problems? :rudy:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
He probably said it so you could hear in on purpose, and you still didn't do shyt :martin:

He said it in front of you without a flinch, and you just sat there and took it. Then you just finished your meal and gave him your money :martin: