No joke...

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

Stop being a coward and go see that man. Too bad you had to come here rather than do something about it.

Ole ruin his business for me because I wouldn't squad up and defend her honor. Hope she saw the bytch in you. Everyone else has with this thread.

Disrespect in my company and it's a fight of general principle alone. I'd rather get my ass beat, than have to look at her or myself in the mirror and know I'm a bytch.

:russ: Cowards gonna cower

Last edited:
Daps
Went to dinner with my girl at at a local Italian spot.

I want to kill someone right now.

It's owned by a old school Italian short clown bytch ass Michael j fox looking dude.

If you want to do something and fukk up a business owned by a racist white man....

Do it now.

Because I'm about to kill someone.

Home | Caffe Andiamo

kill his ass. but AFTER you tell us why :blessed:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.

A lot of them been funny in the light....:yeshrug: That's not new.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.

so i wasn't the only one who noticed. :coffee:

black people show time and time again that they suffer from Stockholm syndrome with white ppl. it's a mental illness for real.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

A lot of black males and females are hypocrite when it comes to interracial dating it seems.

Daps
Reppin
X
So white folk really don't get heated about racism until it vaguely impacts them :mjlol:Talmbout he wanna kill someone over a comment at Sal's Pizza.
If blacks thought this way after hundreds of years of violence, slights, institutional discrimination, etc. this country would be a pile of bodies and rubble.

A slighted white man is a scary sight :sitdown: