No joke...

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
If that was me. I would have taken with my business eslewhere. I would never let anyone disrepect the woman im with, especially not to my face. But you let it slide. You say thats your girl. But this situation makes me think you dont even care for her to knowing let some racist cac disrespect her. But then again maybe she's stupid c00n like @DropQ ( :mjlol:this bish said the food looked yummy) if thats the case:ehh: then it is what it is.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
More so. I guess I never experienced anything like this before.
I legit wanted to kill dude. She knew it too. So now, I'm trying to do all I can to ensure this business fails. Period.
:salute:

Most of you Coli brehs would sit there and take it :dame:

Edit: Eh... i take it back

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he left one :dead:

of course he left one. he ate, paid for his food, gave a tip, and thanked them as he left.
then he went home and got on the coli like

6hR46S1.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.
:ohlawd:gospel @Killer Instinct @marcuz

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So white folk really don't get heated about racism until it vaguely impacts them :mjlol:Talmbout he wanna kill someone over a comment at Sal's Pizza.
If blacks thought this way after hundreds of years of violence, slights, institutional discrimination, etc. this country would be a pile of bodies and rubble.

A slighted white man is a scary sight :sitdown:
Real talk, we all been through this a hundred times over. He really thought it was one way, when it was another.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
why are you defending him and giving him props, but trying to shyt on black men?:jbhmm:

Defending him? I'm glad breh gonna come after the establishment. shyt on black men? Maybe I want to see more black men make an attempt to hurt establishments. I don't know how you keep trying to call me a c00n. Just pm me you weirdo.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I don't really have a problem with OP so much as I do the double standard which is why I didn't post.
You don't have anything nice to say, KIM and I didn't want to derail, but that comment is on the money.
Had this been biscuitsnbangers or @Strawberry talking about their anger due to their black bf being racially profiled, they would have torn this thread to shreds with vitriol on top of saying that the buck dancing c00n deserved it.
Being aware of the double standards and the fact you're under attack inside and out of your community is all you can ask for, I guess.
At least dudes are waking up.

:manny: