No joke...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
he might a meant cant believe u got a chick that cute:patrice:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how you're gonna feel when your girl starts bringing home stories from work about her cac boss overlooking her for promotions or nitpicking the job she's doing even though she does more work there than anyone else. I'm telling you, this incident is not going to be an isolated one, and you're going to see much worse as your relationship progresses.
I understand what you're saying in regards to CAC vp's and whatnot. She is..: fortunately not in that position

Still... Woke my ass up. .

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
oagTZsC.gif

Ken Waller da gawd:blessed:

Every time I see this gif I laugh how he hid that motherfukkers shirt. :russ:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oagTZsC.gif

I'll give it to thecoli, as much s*** as they talk, they're still trying to help you in this situation.
Came in here all "if ya'll wanna do something do it now! Come on guys, spring into action!" :mjlol:
Like no disrespect, but she's not our girlfriend.

No point in telling your girlfriend, she has plenty of time to see things like that on her own. And you're gonna have to get tougher skin. I took it to mean she looked like she was out of your league, but you were there so you know better than I do. You're in an IR. If you're gonna get mad every time this happens, you're in the wrong game. And you eating there implicitly means what he said was okay by you. Rather eat drive thru in the car than sit somewhere owned by a bigot.

But the advice they gave you about yelp sounds doable- since you can't beat up everybody that says not nice things.
So you've stalked me huh? Clown. Kick rocks.