No joke...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
True. Still fukks me up though. You could be a more chill dude than I.

:mjcry:

I'm not chill when it comes to shyt like this. I commend you if you decide to take any action, even if it's simply giving them a bad review on yelp. Hell, maybe you could go back there on your own time and discuss what you heard him say (in a civil manner) and explain that it's not acceptable. Not being a part of the solution really does make you just as much as a part of the problem.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not chill when it comes to shyt like this. I commend you if you decide to take any action, even if it's simply giving them a bad review on yelp. Hell, maybe you could go back there on your own time and bring what you heard to him (in a civil manner) and explain that it's not acceptable. Not being a part of the solution really does make you just as much as a part of the problem.
I'm very upset at this point.

I'm not normally a "super mad" dude. But when it's as ignorant as this shyt.. I get frustrated. The quote was not directed at you or anyone else on this site. fukk.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: name calling don't bother me bro....but my advice is to grow up and keep it moving...not every body is going to mind their business.....and live and let live

U need to accept that if u want to maintain your sanity...
Why do you not just say that in your initial post?

My fault. I dunno

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm very upset at this point.

I'm not normally a "super mad" dude. But when it's as ignorant as this shyt.. I get frustrated. The quote was not directed at you or anyone else on this site. fukk.

Imagine how you're gonna feel when your girl starts bringing home stories from work about her cac boss overlooking her for promotions or nitpicking the job she's doing even though she does more work there than anyone else. I'm telling you, this incident is not going to be an isolated one, and you're going to see much worse as your relationship progresses.