No joke...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
No matter what color she was he was rude.

He shoulda kept his comment to himself.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my wife have had bad experiences at several italian spots.
I can't tell her. Should I?

I just want to... Ensure this business falters. I'm not going to walk in and box the owner.

:mjcry:

But I want them to fail miserably. I want to see the brick and mortar location they're in become an empty wasteland.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I can't tell her. Should I?

I just want to... Ensure this business falters. I'm not going to walk in and box the owner.

:mjcry:

But I want them to fail miserably. I want to see the brick and mortar location they're in become an empty wasteland.

Just leave a comment on their Yelp page and maybe their Facebook if they have one. You're in for an awakening if you end up staying with ol' girl :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
Always interesting to hear what white people say behind our backs.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Yelp.com

sign up and give him a shytty review. the best way to get at these companies is post shytty reviews on these sites so the cacs that live by them will stay away and not spend their money there.

you act a fool and its just gonna look bad on you
Exactly.

I run a business and I am always checking yelp, TERRIFIED of a negative review.

They won't be able to remove it, and almost everyone checks yelp before going to new restaurants.

This would hurt much more than anything else. We can all pile on by rating it shytty and upping your review as well.

Yelp link:

Caffe Andiamo - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL