No joke...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just leave a comment on their Yelp page and maybe their Facebook if they have one. You're in for an awakening if you end up staying with ol' girl :francis:
Staying with?

Okay breh.

I know what you're getting at. However, why are you being that way?

:martin:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I can't tell her. Should I?

I just want to... Ensure this business falters. I'm not going to walk in and box the owner.

:mjcry:

But I want them to fail miserably. I want to see the brick and mortar location they're in become an empty wasteland.
Tell her.

Then write a crappy review on yelp like the other dude said.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Always interesting to hear what white people say behind our backs.

:coffee:

• In response to a text asking “Do you celebrate quanza [sic] at your school?” Furminger wrote: “Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas.”
  • “The buffalo soldier was why the Indians Wouldnt [sic] shoot the n****** that found for the confederate They [sic] thought they were sacred buffalo and not human.”
  • In response to a text saying “N****** should be spayed,” Furminger wrote “I saw one an hour ago with 4 kids.”
  • In response to a text saying “All n****** must fukking hang,” Furminger wrote “Ask my 6 year old what he thinks about Obama.”
  • “I hate to tell you this but my wife friend [sic] is over with their kids and her husband is black! If [sic] is an Attorney but should I be worried?” Furminger’s friend, an SFPD officer, responded: “Get ur pocket gun. Keep it available in case the monkey returns to his roots. Its [sic] not against the law to put an animal down.” Furminger responded, “Well said!”
  • In response to a text from another SFPD officer regarding the promotion of a black officer to sergeant, Furminger wrote: “fukkin n*****.”

These Cops Are Probably Going To Get Away With Praising White Power And Saying Black People Should Be Spayed

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Staying with?

Okay breh.

I know what you're getting at. However, why are you being that way?

:martin:

I'm just saying that the more your life becomes intertwined with her's, the more your eyes are going to be opened to the sheer number of microaggressions that blacks experience on a daily basis. Don't think that this is going to be a limited experience.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bless't should've pressed him...I bet that Italian was more physically imposing than blesst is describing....

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying that the more your life becomes intertwined with her's, the more your eyes are going to be opened to the sheer number of microaggressions that blacks experience on a daily basis. Don't think that this is going to be a limited experience.

True. Still fukks me up though. You could be a more chill dude than I.

:mjcry:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
So your girl white? Or you white?