No joke...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Just sharing some Jazzma to lighten the mood.

tumblr_nuc4yyXCve1rgc94co1_540.jpg

tumblr_nuc4dcOPRd1rgc94co3_540.jpg

tumblr_nuc4dcOPRd1rgc94co4_540.jpg
:whoo:

she got an instagram

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Emotions and righteous indignation seem to be a trap that we cannot stop falling for. My comments were not about you personally, it is about the fact that klanset has a habit of starting disrespectful threads that start with people going in on them, and end up with turning on someone black and going in on them.

We need to get control of our emotions, and stop being the butt of the joke. I'm not saying it is easy- I almost went there with my "plantation nurse maid" comment, then I realized how easily we are distracted and how quick we are to publicly get dirty with one another.

It has to stop. If you wish to call her out, then make a new thread dedicated to people you feel are disloyal. Or even better, PM her and have a civilized discussion. But it is entirely inappropriate to take the heat off of OP in this thread and put it on her. Because whether you acknowledge it or not, that is where the thread was headed.

The playbook of these derelicts has not changed. It would be wise to open it up and read it.

Now, I will not be arguing with any black people in this thread because as I already said, my disgust is currently reserved for the arrogant, pompous, and waxed face OP.

You can call them out. It's not just them. It's their enablers that have to be called out and dealt with also. So it is what it is. No one would have said a thing but she chose to jump in and defend him. She's not the only one (:pacspit: to the rest also). But shyt like this needs to be called out. And what better time than the thread it was done in? You may not agree with the methodology, but people gonna start fine tuning their radar and see what time it is. It's not about deflecting or anything else. Call out when and where you see 'em. So she defended someone and somehow "missed that part"? Please. That weak stuff don't fly with me. Some people see right through it.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If that was me. I would have taken with my business eslewhere. I would never let anyone disrepect the woman im with, especially not to my face. But you let it slide. You say thats your girl. But this situation makes me think you dont even care for her to knowing let some racist cac disrespect her. But then again maybe she's stupid c00n like @DropQ ( :mjlol:this bish said the food looked yummy) if thats the case:ehh: then it is what it is.
Don't @ me you stupid jerk.....hell yes it's too bad because the food looks good, I personally would've left AFTER telling him to jump off a cliff which is what you can do too. Calling me a c00n, I bet your azz is the biggest c00n on this site, probably a stepin fetchit type bytch on your job...gtfoh

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
That's it? :pachaha: bruh... Welcome to our world. You just got a peek of the tip of the iceberg lol.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
What's your thought on the OP:jbhmm:

I commented before I read the rest:sas1:
On page 5 (I'm busy)

My thought is that this kind of shyt happens when you're in a IR relationship. It's not cool by any means, but it happens. Getting violent probably isn't the way to go.

I'll read the rest.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.

I knew this is what happened after I read the op, before you even posted this. I don't understand why they negged you or couldn't put 2 and 2 together before you posted what happened. It was pretty obvious. Some of the guys on here must be slow. Or maybe they are angry b/c you're with a black woman, which would make them no better than the italians at the restaurant imo.

You all are angry that a white person was angry at a racist white italian business owner. Seriously?