No joke...

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Just sharing some Jazzma to lighten the mood.

tumblr_nuc4yyXCve1rgc94co1_540.jpg

tumblr_nuc4dcOPRd1rgc94co3_540.jpg

tumblr_nuc4dcOPRd1rgc94co4_540.jpg

:damn::damn::damn:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Well then she better keep better company and know when she's being used as a pawn. It is cacset fukkery, but if you ride with them on that shyt, you need to take your lashes no differently than they get it. If you want to jump and irrationally defend the white man, then do you. But don't get mad when people see it for what it is and call you on it. Simple as that. I called him out, and I called her out too,.

So don't act like I just called her out and not him. I called him out pages ago. Sorry. :camby:

Emotions and righteous indignation seem to be a trap that we cannot stop falling for. My comments were not about you personally, it is about the fact that klanset has a habit of starting disrespectful threads that start with people going in on them, and end up with turning on someone black and going in on them.

We need to get control of our emotions, and stop being the butt of the joke. I'm not saying it is easy- I almost went there with my "plantation nurse maid" comment, then I realized how easily we are distracted and how quick we are to publicly get dirty with one another.

It has to stop. If you wish to call her out, then make a new thread dedicated to people you feel are disloyal. Or even better, PM her and have a civilized discussion. But it is entirely inappropriate to take the heat off of OP in this thread and put it on her. Because whether you acknowledge it or not, that is where the thread was headed.

The playbook of these derelicts has not changed. It would be wise to open it up and read it.

Now, I will not be arguing with any black people in this thread because as I already said, my disgust is currently reserved for the arrogant, pompous, and waxed face OP.