No joke...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see that.

Hold on. So he is calling someone a trick, and then someone has the nerve to try to comfort him and calm him down?

Why does he need to be comforted and calmed after disrespecting black people as a whole, waving arrogance and entitlement all over the place, and then using such language against a woman?

What kind of plantation nurse maid garbage is this? :whoa: But I am not even mad at that because this thread is not about to change directions. I just think we need to be more aware. This is not kumbayah land. Our thoughts, attitudes, and ideas are important as a whole.

That being said, I will keep my disgust directed towards the proper party, which would be the OP.

:dead::dead::dead:

Prynce

Daps
tumblr_n35n540QMF1s0t6o2o1_500.gif

:manny:
:dahell: She a black woman not a cac

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It's not about her though. You all better stop letting cakkkset start crap and then you turn on black people. Not today. :usure:

This thread is about why OP feels that he can snap his fingers and black people are supposed to jump to his command. This thread is about thinking we are supposed to care about him being offended when we are offended and disrespected from cradle to grave.

Don't you all dare turn this thread around and go at her. Handle that privately if you must. :ufdup:
U right. I like Paradise.

All jokes aside.

Daps
Reppin
X
It's not about her though. You all better stop letting cakkkset start crap and then you turn on black people. Not today. :usure:

This thread is about why OP feels that he can snap his fingers and black people are supposed to jump to his command. This thread is about thinking we are supposed to care about him being offended when we are offended and disrespected from cradle to grave.

Don't you all dare turn this thread around and go at her. Handle that privately if you must. :ufdup:

She's right, this thread should have been a neg train a long time ago. Ya'll see how we came together as a people to neg @malcolmxxx_45 :mjlol: And yet cac set is out here getting real comfortable. :patrice:

Coli kings, ya'll need to suit up:demonic:
nas-mask.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's right, this thread should have been a neg train a long time ago. Ya'll see how we came together as a people to neg @malcolmxxx_45 :mjlol: And yet cac set is out here getting real comfortable. :patrice:

Coli kings, ya'll need to suit up:demonic:
nas-mask.gif

many times people point out cakkk sets blatant racism, there's some mammy/c00n that come to their defense with the quickness.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

Well then she better keep better company and know when she's being used as a pawn. It is cacset fukkery, but if you ride with them on that shyt, you need to take your lashes no differently than they get it. If you want to jump and irrationally defend the white man, then do you. But don't get mad when people see it for what it is and call you on it. Simple as that. I called him out, and I called her out too,.

So don't act like I just called her out and not him. I called him out pages ago. Sorry. :camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still, the nerve of OP to think that a black person in this current climate is just gonna willy nilly cause some damage on a restaurant and get themselves killed because of HIS jungle fever problems from eye-talians while he and said wench live happily ever after. :dead:

What a nerve! :dead: