No joke...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
so i wasn't the only one who noticed. :coffee:

black people show time and time again that they suffer from Stockholm syndrome with white ppl. it's a mental illness for real.

tumblr_m9nco15n2q1qzqdem.gif

:scust:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see that.

Hold on. So he is calling someone a trick, and then someone has the nerve to try to comfort him and calm him down?

Why does he need to be comforted and calmed after disrespecting black people as a whole, waving arrogance and entitlement all over the place, and then using such language against a woman?

What kind of plantation nurse maid garbage is this? :whoa: But I am not even mad at that because this thread is not about to change directions. I just think we need to be more aware. This is not kumbayah land. Our thoughts, attitudes, and ideas are important as a whole.

That being said, I will keep my disgust directed towards the proper party, which would be the OP.
@StarGirl pointed this out earlier but was attackd by the sisterhood to be pandering to male thought, i dnt want to see u harrassed becuz of your logical and truthful post

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
If you aren't a white man, they ain't for you to lay your head on. :lolbron: She's a mammy. And plenty of others see it too now. Pretending to not see his comment. :francis:

@paradiseroad you in the crossfire, sis :damn:Runnnn :damn:I can't hold back the wolves :sadbron:

It's not about her though. You all better stop letting cakkkset start crap and then you turn on black people. Not today. :usure:

This thread is about why OP feels that he can snap his fingers and black people are supposed to jump to his command. This thread is about thinking we are supposed to care about him being offended when we are offended and disrespected from cradle to grave.

Don't you all dare turn this thread around and go at her. Handle that privately if you must. :ufdup: