No joke...

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
More so. I guess I never experienced anything like this before.
I legit wanted to kill dude. She knew it too. So now, I'm trying to do all I can to ensure this business fails. Period.
There's this place that opened up here in my city at midtown and someone got so shytfaced they pulled their pants down at a table and pulled a garbage can behind them then passed out ass cheeks out over the edge shytting with a creamy consistency into the trash can. Everyone got pictures of it and pretty much nobody goes there anymore. I suggest you try this

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Calling black women tricks now? :smh:

Y'all gon let this slide?

I didn't see that.

Hold on. So he is calling someone a trick, and then someone has the nerve to try to comfort him and calm him down?

Why does he need to be comforted and calmed after disrespecting black people as a whole, waving arrogance and entitlement all over the place, and then using such language against a woman?

What kind of plantation nurse maid garbage is this? :whoa: But I am not even mad at that because this thread is not about to change directions. I just think we need to be more aware. This is not kumbayah land. Our thoughts, attitudes, and ideas are important as a whole.

That being said, I will keep my disgust directed towards the proper party, which would be the OP.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This is the good part... Watch.

053.gif