No joke...

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
More so. I guess I never experienced anything like this before.
I legit wanted to kill dude. She knew it too. So now, I'm trying to do all I can to ensure this business fails. Period.
does the store have a twitter or a yelp?

write a review on yelp.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
@Bless't you know I fukk wit you cuz you cool and all, but you must have been so mad you lost all your sense to post this thread here. Because most of these guys would not have any sympathy since you're dating a black/mixed girl.

But if what he said made you mad, you shouldn't have eaten there and you damn sure shouldn't have put money into that guys pocket.

Last edited:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It looks like this situation is over and done with but it's always interesting how many people push taking the high road and letting things slide. Every body should check disrespect and defend themselves when situations call for it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yall don't even kno. @Bless't at the restaurant right now giving that guido the business
full

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Went to dinner with my girl at at a local Italian spot.

I want to kill someone right now.

It's owned by a old school Italian short clown bytch ass Michael j fox looking dude.

If you want to do something and fukk up a business owned by a racist white man....

Do it now.

Because I'm about to kill someone.

Home | Caffe Andiamo

Exactly.

I run a business and I am always checking yelp, TERRIFIED of a negative review.

They won't be able to remove it, and almost everyone checks yelp before going to new restaurants.

This would hurt much more than anything else. We can all pile on by rating it shytty and upping your review as well.

Yelp link:

Caffe Andiamo - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Lol. I just looked at the reviews on Yelp and you didn't even bother doing that...

Smh.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I'm not fukking with an Italian restaurant..I wont even shade Olive Garden..I dont want those problems :whoa:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Bless't you know I fukk wit you cuz you cool and all, but you must have been so mad you lost all your sense to post this thread here. Because most of these guys would not have any sympathy since you're dating a black/mixed girl.

But if what he said made you mad, you shouldn't have eaten there and you damn sure shouldn't have put money into that guys pocket.

he was probably drunk. i noticed that he posts these weird ass late-night aggressive threads/comments. seems to be a typical white alcoholic/addict...

hopefully he never harms his black girlfriend
coMQjom.png

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just leave it alone Bless't.

We are on the coli and people are gonna come in here just to pick.

You are already upset... just let them talk.

You should already know the drill.

he called a woman (i'm presuming a black woman) a trick, and you really in here talking nicely trying to console him? :francis:

OGN3ElW.jpg
/SPOILER]