No joke...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

If this was reality, I'd either have broken your jaw by now or filed a restraining order.
I don't know if you have a crush on me and don't know how to handle it or you simply want some notoriety.
Either way, you're never going to touch my penis so hop out of my notifications and stop begging me for acknowledgement.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

If this was reality, I'd either have broken your jaw by now or filed a restraining order.
I don't know if you have a crush on me and don't know how to handle it or you simply want some notoriety.
Either way, you're never going to touch my penis so hop out of my notifications and stop begging me for acknowledgement.
Let's end this beef brehs, both of you are cool:to:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:merchant:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Let's end this beef brehs, both of you are cool:to:

Dude is a weirdo who has spent the last month and a half following and tagging me like a scolded groupie.
First time I've taken the time to acknowledge him because the shyt is borderline stalking at this point.

stalking-cat-o.gif

Talk to your boy.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.

:rudy:

I don't give a fukk if it was a man, woman, in the reverse or inverse. You don't give your money to someone who offended you then jump on here expecting me to fight your battles.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff: at this Helga Pataki ass nikka dapping me.

Last edited:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

Dude is a weirdo who has spent the last month and a half following and tagging me like a scolded groupie.
First time I've taken the time to acknowledge him because the shyt is borderline stalking at this point.

stalking-cat-o.gif

Talk to your boy.

:laff:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
gnocchi-rosatella.jpg

di-pepperoni.jpg

pollo-della-casa.jpg

giphy.gif