Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
This nikka really caping for gang members who wouldn’t think twice about robbing or killing you :dead:

yea and if that happens i know who to blame while im dying for having them and me in that situation.

you acting like nikkas who weren’t taught better should know better.

this is like me asking you to solve a calculus problem when you dont even know what 2+2 is then throwing you in jail cus you cant get the answer.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
so you mad at them instead of the people that got yall in that situation?

you think that would have happened if you and those same nikkas lived in the burbs?

:jbhmm:

fukk a nikka that tries to rob me or my moms, I'll shoot him dead and smoke a blunt right next to his rotting corpse

I don't care about anyone that tries to harm me or my people, whether they're black or not

and last I check you can dislike two different things

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
fukk a nikka that tries to rob me or my moms, I'll shoot him dead and smoke a blunt right next to his rotting corpse

I don't care about anyone that tries to harm me or my people, whether they're black or not

and last I check you can dislike two different things
how the main problen gone be fixed by hating and saying fukk the thing the main problem created? you’re essentially turning your back on the thing and siding with the main problem.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yea and if that happens i know who to blame while im dying for having them and me in that situation.

you acting like nikkas who weren’t taught better should know better.

this is like me asking you to solve a calculus problem when you dont even know what 2+2 is then throwing you in jail cus you cant get the answer.
yes, because deciding to join a criminal organization is the same thing as not being able to solve an AP question.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
how the main problen gone be fixed by hating and saying fukk the thing the main problem created? you’re essentially turning your back on the thing and siding with the main problem.

criminals don't give a fukk about your pro black views

you crazy :mjlol:

go live in the hood for 10 years and tell me how you feel about coddling someone trying to take your shyt and steal your peace

fukk a nikka that comes for me, you must've been coddled because you're definitely living in fantasy land

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
yes, because deciding to join a criminal organization is the same thing as not being able to solve an AP question.

its not a criminal organization to them its a way to survive from many variables that their respective city has them combatting. this isnt the same thing as mob families black mailing politicians. thats a real criminal organization.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
idgaf about daps

just because YOU escaped the pit without falling victim to that life doesnt give you the right to look down on nikkas who did.

and you nikkas love to sound like you in the clinton administration trying to get the crime bill signed not realizing you fighting the wrong battle pointing fingers at your people when the blame isnt on them.

wherever theres poverty theres violence. you can look through history and see this. so why does it make sense to you to say “fukk you” to people thats living in poverty?
The nikkas you talking to in here grew up sheltered breh you wasting ya time
Anyone who thinks all the youngins who join gangs do so for clout grew up sheltered
And before one of these sheltered brehs come at my neck you can grow up in a bad neighborhood and still come up sheltered