Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Brotha respectfully?

Don't

EVER, put your mind on my mother fukking controller.

I'ma play how I'ma play and I will conquer. O don't care what's easier to do and how to be op. I use the powers I like. I play how I wanna play.
Fair enough.

BUT, lemme say this: You're talking to the wrong person about 'easier' and 'OP'. I do not use elixirs. I played from Samurai to Wise (NG to NG+3) with Level 1 weapons. I play on Nioh (NG+4) with level sync on (levels your weapons/armor to mission levels) and +9 Stone (makes enemies hit a whole hell of alot harder, and take more damage). All any of that means is my damage is neutered...on purpose...and I die fast as fukk. And I play fast. And stylish

I know what's possible with this games combat, so when you post a video titled 'The Truest' and I see...respectfully...rather amateurish gameplay, from someone that likes calling out other ppl for being 'casual', I can't help but try and give a little advice.

But yes, that's my bad. You're gonna play how you wanna play, and it's not my place to suggest otherwise.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fair enough.

BUT, lemme say this: You're talking to the wrong person about 'easier' and 'OP'. I do not use elixirs. I played from Samurai to Wise (NG to NG+3) with Level 1 weapons. I play on Nioh (NG+4) with level sync on (levels your weapons/armor to mission levels) and +9 Stone (makes enemies hit a whole hell of alot harder, and take more damage). All any of that means is my damage is neutered...on purpose...and I die fast as fukk. And I play fast. And stylish

I know what's possible with this games combat, so when you post a video titled 'The Truest' and I see...respectfully...rather amateurish gameplay, from someone that likes calling out other ppl for being 'casual', I can't help but try and give a little advice.

But yes, that's my bad. You're gonna play how you wanna play, and it's not my place to suggest otherwise.
Yup, true. Meaning, I don't need help? from you. If I beat the game 5 times in a row I'm sure id have similar revelations but that's not my waym I conquer without tips n tricks. No gurus required so respectfully, have a seat

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fair enough.

I got to the point now where by build is so strong the only challenge is the depths, and that’s only because you have to beat 5 stages in a row to keep from repeating them. I beat that on expeditions because fighting multiple bosses back to back that sponge hits and recover health unless you inflict status on them sucks.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I got to the point now where by build is so strong the only challenge is the depths, and that’s only because you have to beat 5 stages in a row to keep from repeating them. I beat that on expeditions because fighting multiple bosses back to back that sponge hits and recover health unless you inflict status on them sucks.

Yeah even with stone on, anything other than the bosses in Depths is pretty easy. I did twilights today with a friend in expedition and we just murdered everything lol. I will say that dealing with the bosses can be a pain. Oyamatsumi was huge for me, cause I play with AA agility, so my defense is pretty shyt. Bosses were one-shotting me until I put Oya on. Being able to take one hit is big for me lol.

The other depths grace (Shinatsuhiko) is really good too. It replaced Ame as my stock 7pc that I mix and match with others depending (usually Ninigi or Susano).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I took about a month break (playing the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection), and just hopped back in today. A bit rusty, but I've played these games so damn much, that the muscle memory will probably never go away lol.

Had a few timing issues and wrong skills, but otherwise, felt good.
its still fukk them dual boss fights and depth floors 20 to 30...or whatever the fukk it is

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kind of crazy how the next team ninja game is final fantasy origins. I really hope they significantly improve it by the next showing

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough.

you gotta excuse mowgli he been running with this elite gaming shtick for years now when he mediocre at best at all them shyts :mjlol:

I got to like floor 60 of the UW in this and put it down for another game and just lost all interest in coming back. It becomes a cheese fest eventually unfortunately with your build choice. Plus the rng for gear is ptsd inducing

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
u dont have to fight gozuki...big horse..
u do however gotta fight his brother :shaq:
man idk i'm trynna keep playing and learning but this shyt is gonna give me a aneurysm. already hated the "stamina is linked to everything" from demon souls concept. we'll see

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I fukked around and found out.....

Im not built for this shyt at all, Im requesting a refund through steam right now :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I fukked around and found out.....

Im not built for this shyt at all, Im requesting a refund through steam right now :mjcry:

keep at it breh you'll get better .....this game kicked my ass in the beginning but is a dope experience overall. Damn if you were on ps4/5 I would hop in your game and help you out :snoop: once the combat "clicks" it gets a bit easier.

What kind of build are you running?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
keep at it breh you'll get better .....this game kicked my ass in the beginning but is a dope experience overall. Damn if you were on ps4/5 I would hop in your game and help you out :snoop: once the combat "clicks" it gets a bit easier.

What kind of build are you running?

First I had one sword

Then I had two swords

I also had some hatchet thing with a rope

Im on the very first stage and cant fight the big ass horse monster, so I went to training....

Got beat the fukk up in training :snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
First I had one sword

Then I had two swords

I also had some hatchet thing with a rope

Have you tried doing the dojo stuff?? You can summon diff types of enemies so you can get used to their attack patterns and moves. Also you can get used to switching stances and the mechanic that gives you your stamina back.

I recommend using the sword at first until the combat clicks then youll be good. Peep this vid also this shyt helped me a lot w the combat.

They dont really tell you much about the leveling up n shyt in the game. Scaling your stats should be done to get the best out of your weapons n armor.