Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Have you tried doing the dojo stuff?? You can summon diff types of enemies so you can get used to their attack patterns and moves. Also you can get used to switching stances and the mechanic that gives you your stamina back.

I recommend using the sword at first until the combat clicks then youll be good. Peep this vid also this shyt helped me a lot w the combat.

They dont really tell you much about the leveling up n shyt in the game. Scaling your stats should be done to get the best out of your weapons n armor.

A few minutes into the video... i know where I fukked up, I was at the first shrine and I equipped all this free armor I got

Its heavy armor and unable to dodge attacks like I was at first

and my mom is here and she said dont be no bytch so I got to get back into it :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
hows the dlc for this ?? better than the base game?
dlc not for the weary breh its 3 dlc's i think so it depends on which one u talkin bout..i know two of em introduces new weapons (fists and splitstaff) but they aint for the weak...and i think the dlc's introduce new difficulty levels as well....if you think you're ready go for it...but idk post your stats/build so i can see...what's the highest difficulty u finished ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
First I had one sword

Then I had two swords

I also had some hatchet thing with a rope

Im on the very first stage and cant fight the big ass horse monster, so I went to training....

Got beat the fukk up in training :snoop:
you're not supposed to beat him yet (even tho i think i did when i first played...im just a 10x nioh 1/2 blackbelt that's why) but yea he's supposed to beat your ass...you're supposed to run past him...its his brother (the blue one) at the end of the level who you're supposed to fight...if i were you two id eather start with odachi...or hatchets (once u get that hatchet charged throw u cheese bosses/enemies from a distance) and invest in magic nikkas...when u first start i forget how much points u get but every stat should be around 10/15 points after u finish creating your character so that way you can experiment with diff weapons and be well rounded.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dlc not for the weary breh its 3 dlc's i think so it depends on which one u talkin bout..i know two of em introduces new weapons (fists and splitstaff) but they aint for the weak...and i think the dlc's introduce new difficulty levels as well....if you think you're ready go for it...but idk post your stats/build so i can see...what's the highest difficulty u finished ?

Idk i beat it n saw that it restarted again but i was tired of it by then....i did all the side missions n shyt and was like over 90 hours in:mjlol:

I was running a med armor, lightning/sword build w the other shyt at like 17 and whatever the 3 stats that increase w the sword at a lot higher ill check the exact stats when i get home. Yeah i was into it heavy then ratchet n clack/returnal/deathloop dropped n i havent went back to it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Idk i beat it n saw that it restarted again but i was tired of it by then....i did all the side missions n shyt and was like over 90 hours in:mjlol:

I was running a med armor, lightning/sword build w the other shyt at like 17 and whatever the 3 stats that increase w the sword at a lot higher ill check the exact stats when i get home. Yeah i was into it heavy then ratchet n clack/returnal/deathloop dropped n i havent went back to it.
well if u beat it i say it aint much to do...unless you tryna beat all the NG+ difficulty and get the scrolls for ultimate strength/heart/courage or magic and get to max level which is 750

if you need some tips of everything nioh 1/2 this dude prob the king just sub to him and watch his vids...very helpful tips

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just saw there is a free ps5 upgrade. Haven't even opened the ps4 case from when I copped 2 years ago. Would like to jump into it but don't like playing more than 1 or 2 souls like at a time. I'm half way though dark souls 3 and elden ring is gonna take all my time.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am here beating bosses in one attempt:wow::mjlit:

wrong thread its for nioh 1 am talking about:russ::deadmanny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: still haven't touched this game after my initial play-around, idk when imma hop back on but i will

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So did I hone my skills and go through rigorous hours of training to "git gud"

fukk No

I opened up a soup kitchen and nikkas have been helping me beat stages and level up my character for a bowl a soup

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So did I hone my skills and go through rigorous hours of training to "git gud"

fukk No

I opened up a soup kitchen and nikkas have been helping me beat stages and level up my character for a bowl a soup

Ha, is multiplayer still very active? I beat all levels of Nioh 2 and would occasionally help other people beat levels to test out different weapons.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ha, is multiplayer still very active? I beat all levels of Nioh 2 and would occasionally help other people beat levels to test out different weapons.
Its very active on PC, most of the people I pair with are extremely high leveled