Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
without footage I don't want to hear shyt

Don't ever challenge my controller without receipts.

That snake was tryna kill me FR fr :damn:

When the snake does that drill move where it dashes from one side of the room to the other if you yokai parry it it does a shyt load of damage. Also you can drain the poison pools from the boss arena to make moving around easier.

But congrats anyways, that thing was a bytch when i played. No joke:hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When the snake does that drill move where it dashes from one side of the room to the other if you yokai parry it it does a shyt load of damage. Also you can drain the poison pools from the boss arena to make moving around easier.

But congrats anyways, that thing was a bytch when i played. No joke:hubie:
I did things my way.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This mother fukker here.

Looks so struggle but have so much trouble. burn in hell sincerely The Truess.

I stopped playing because of this boss. Every time he'd switched to the dark realm my ki would take long af to fill up even with ki pulses. I may pick back up after watching your(?)/that video tho.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Still, to this day, the only game I play. Haven’t even started another game since this dropped lol.
yea out of all the brehs who played this we both forged in the fire we

beat every difficulty
got max level
beat abyss
beat underworld
beat depths of underworld
:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This nikka has stones in his quick menu so you are obviously playing on Way of The Samurai...:mjlol:

You have a long way to go Padawan.:francis:
there's no difficulty settings in this game.

am I missing something

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope @Mowgli isn’t a casual and planned on one-and-doneing this game :sas1:

We not playing on the easiest difficulty then stopping over here. I’m running around on DoTN, level synced with stone at +9. That’s how we doing it over here :sas2:
one and done. Should have dropped a hard difficulty with the 5 update. Ain't nobody ngplusing this long ass shyt.

Congrats to those that endured.

they should have just opened a couple more levels after you beat everything. The whole game? please

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
one and done. Should have dropped a hard difficulty with the 5 update. Ain't nobody ngplusing this long ass shyt.

Congrats to those that endured.

they should have just opened a couple more levels after you beat everything. The whole game? please

SMH casual shyt. It doesn't even take much to unlock the next difficulties anymore. You're lucky you're playing now and not before. They relaxed requirements big time after 1st DLC. Before that, you had to basically play everything to go forward to next difficulty.

Nioh 2: Recommended Missions

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
SMH casual shyt. It doesn't even take much to unlock the next difficulties anymore. You're lucky you're playing now and not before. They relaxed requirements big time after 1st DLC. Before that, you had to basically play everything to go forward to next difficulty.

Nioh 2: Recommended Missions

Are you saying you don't have to beat the game in order to unlock the higher difficulties?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Are you saying you don't have to beat the game in order to unlock the higher difficulties?

There's one mission you HAVE to play to move forward (Beholder...you have to beat Otakemaru). The problem is it's obviously in the last region. Think of it like a progress bar that needs to be filled. Each mission you beat fills that bar up a little, and there are thresholds that keep unlocking regions (once you have a region unlocked, you can play any mission in that region). The link in above post shows you the easiest/fastest way to get to the last region.

Like I said above, they relaxed requirements big time, so regions are opened much quicker than before.