NintenGOAT Switch is now the best-selling console of 2021 in both units sold and revenue

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What is nintendo innovating? Honest question

You still have those traditional chunky systems hooked to your TV? How many hours a week are you home, playing games sitting in front of a 60 inch screen?

Switch revolutionized gaming and made it very versatile to do whatever, whenever.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You still have those traditional chunky systems hooked to your TV? How many hours a week are you home, playing games sitting in front of a 60 inch screen?

Switch revolutionized gaming and made it very versatile to do whatever, whenever.

Nintendo i will give its props for always trying something new hardware wise, but their actual games, services, UI, or other software? I’m not seeing it. At best, their games tend to shine when they finally get around to adopting other modern gameplay innovations.

Nintendo for the most part are stuck in the Stone Age as far as actual game design goes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo i will give its props for always trying something new hardware wise, but their actual games, services, UI, or other software? I’m not seeing it. At best, their games tend to shine when they finally get around to adopting other modern gameplay innovations.

Nintendo for the most part are stuck in the Stone Age as far as actual game design goes.

Those games can bw released genersrions from now and gameplay still fresh. Nintendo makes timeless quality, while other companies force excess DLC and not even look at the game afterwards.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Those games can bw released genersrions from now and gameplay still fresh. Nintendo makes timeless quality, while other companies force excess DLC and not even look at the game afterwards.

you really believe this too :mjlol:

nintendo aint innovated shyt but how to be able to sell 10 year old hardware to fanatics and get away with it.

play mario kart 8 over god of war brehs:russ:

All them castlevania games made on the gba/ds are better metroid games than dread. Innovation lol. Thats hilarious. Still aint made a iller mario than 64 the goat. Fire emblem is a dating sim now. Botw fire but thats uuhhh one hot game every twn year average :scusthov:

grown men playing shyt like animal crossing unironically :scusthov:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
you really believe this too :mjlol:

nintendo aint innovated shyt but how to be able to sell 10 year old hardware to fanatics and get away with it.

play mario kart 8 over god of war brehs:russ:

All them castlevania games made on the gba/ds are better metroid games than dread. Innovation lol. Thats hilarious. Still aint made a iller mario than 64 the goat. Fire emblem is a dating sim now. Botw fire but thats uuhhh one hot game every twn year average :scusthov:

grown men playing shyt like animal crossing unironically :scusthov:

God of War? :unimpressed:

They had to revive the franchise after 3.

Nintendo Switch I can beat games faster since its portable. Beating a Ps3/4/5 game, you gotta go home, eat, get comfortable, and then play. :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
God of War? :unimpressed:

They had to revive the franchise after 3.

Nintendo Switch I can beat games faster since its portable. Beating a Ps3/4/5 game, you gotta go home, eat, get comfortable, and then play. :dead:

and gow was still piff

I dont see whats the issue lol. Do nikkas not go home any more? And undocked switch games are largely terrible looking. Before I threw mine in the bushes I had bought XBC and my lord the shyt looked like a early gen ps2 game outside of cutscenes undocked.

system was literally the only shyt I felt I got cheated on and I bought a gamecube to just play melee back in the day lol. Nintendo sucks now and their fanboys make it no better cuz they act the pedestranian shyt they put out is next level.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Nintendo is dope I dont regret my purchase, I recommend.

saying nintendo isnt innovative, would be like saying you didnt steal its motion controls or haptic feedback and try to play like it wasnt already here for years :sas1:
no hate but cats argued innovation. Like the Switch itself isnt named after the features other consoles lack. I enjoy all consoles but Nintendo restores that feeling and you can take all games with you anywhere you want to be immediately. The microsoft cloud shyt is glitchy and doesnt run smooth enough for me to pull up on certain games.

for people on the fence about buying. I look at my switch like a time capsule piece. I'm buying as many games as I can so I just have a nintendo system with everything stored forever. I can load into any Mario or whatever at any moment I feel like now.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:damn:

I was looking for a Switch Pro as a present for my daughter for getting her masters degree

I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: I meant the O-Led but still.