Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I imagine the pro will play all games...aside from being a non-mobile unit it’ll more than likely offer better graphics/faster loading times...but I can’t see any reason why it would exclude any switch games

I mean like how when xenoblade chronicles came out on the 3ds..only the "new nintendo3ds" could play it. Everybody else that didnt have one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
amazon japan preorders are live for the pokemon special edition switch lite...you can switch the language to english...and they ship to the US for those who can’t wait

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think he's countering your point about exclusion because nintendo has done it in the past with the DSi and New 3DS.
E

Both revisions had slightly boosted specs and had exclusive games.

DSi had the prototype of the eShop and digital content, and the New 3DS has exlusives like Xeno as @Yaboysix mentioned, fire emblem warriors, binding of issac, snes games, and some eshop titles.

So a switch pro could very well have switch pro exclusives. Wouldnt be many in the long run, but there's history of it being done

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I think he's countering your point about exclusion because nintendo has done it in the past with the DSi and New 3DS.
E

DSi had the prototype of the eShop and digital content, and the New 3DS has exlusives like Xeno as @Yaboysix mentioned, fire emblem warriors, binding of issac, snes games, and some eshop titles.

So a switch pro could very well have switch pro exclusives. Wouldnt be many in the long run, but there's history of it being done
Thanks lol
They should drop a 3DSwitch next and port them 3DS games.

I need these shyts backwards compatible! (But i know they won't do it cuz that would be more money for parts..) I done bought and collected all these damn DS/3DS RPGs over the year , and i need the new replacement to be able to play them! Lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
936z4x909h931.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E

yikes...wasn’t familiar w/ all of that...thanks!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I imagine the pro will play all games...aside from being a non-mobile unit it’ll more than likely offer better graphics/faster loading times...but I can’t see any reason why it would exclude any switch games
Why not just build hardware into the dock itself and make a pro dock for the regular switch. That way they can make games only compatible in dock mode without abandoning everyone that owns the original switch.

Seems like a better idea than a non mobile switch.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Right now, it’s looking like the Nintendo Switch “Pro” isn’t really a Pro at all, or at least not what we were expecting.
If it turns out to be true than I don’t think we’ll have to worry about exclusive games.