Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ay, if they drop a console only version of the Switch I want you nikkas to have this same "oh its not Switching so how is it a Switch?" energy.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not interested but I don't see it as something to get upset/disappointed over.

I've seen many people that wanted something like this. It's a good option for getting a second or third Switch if you have kids. Especially with Pokemon coming out

It will be interesting to see if this can actually connect to the TV through 3rd party accessories. The form factor makes it incompatible with current dock but there really shouldn't be anything stopping it from connecting to TV through 3rd party

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they’ll probably only make switch lite colors that match the joy-cons...they already have the gray...turquoise and yellow...will probably drop a red one soon and a multi-colored (red/blue one) later...doubt they’ll do a splatoon-themed one tho

joy-con_pairs.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need it!..but i don't want to be left out when that pro comes and only "certain" games can be played on it

:sadcam:

I imagine the pro will play all games...aside from being a non-mobile unit it’ll more than likely offer better graphics/faster loading times...but I can’t see any reason why it would exclude any switch games