Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Posters are starting to go up in Gamestop's.

xzx61laulq6y.jpg

Also, it says that Breath of the Wild is coming in March even though insiders say it's getting delayed to early summer.:patrice:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Posters are starting to go up in Gamestop's.

xzx61laulq6y.jpg

Also, it says that Breath of the Wild is coming in March even though insiders say it's getting delayed to early summer.:patrice:
For a minute there is thought Mario Maker was coming to the Switch at launch and I was :ohlawd:
I really hope they have some piff ready at launch. I know it probably won't make launch but I need Mario Kart back in my life. It's been too fukking long :mjcry:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Pardon my ignorance, but is this switch going to replace Wii universe or is it an extension? Didn't the Wii universe just come out a few years ago?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
morris said:
Pardon my ignorance, but is this switch going to replace Wii universe or is it an extension? Didn't the Wii universe just come out a few years ago?

The Switch is a new console brand separate from the Wii brand.

The Wii U came out in 2012, 4 years ago and it never took off the way Nintendo hoped it would due to various problems that can take about an hour to post.

The Switch is hoping to remedy one of the bigger problems the Wii U and basically every other Nintendo console before it and that's having all of their 1st party software onto one platform instead of splitting dev teams in between handheld and console development.

There's so much to point out in this pic that it's actually funny.:mjlol:

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
The Switch is a new console brand separate from the Wii brand.

The Wii U came out in 2012, 4 years ago and it never took off the way Nintendo hoped it would due to various problems that can take about an hour to post.

The Switch is hoping to remedy one of the bigger problems the Wii U and basically every other Nintendo console before it and that's having all of their 1st party software onto one platform instead of splitting dev teams in between handheld and console development.

There's so much to point out in this pic that it's actually funny.:mjlol:
Thanks man