Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Just got Xenoblade Chronicles 3 this shyt hard as fukk:damn:
Got me feeling like a whole bytch tryna walk around monsters to avoid fades. :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I NEED Pikmin 4

Michelangelo Open-Mouthed Stare Reaction | Know Your Meme

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Any of yall fukkin with the Pokemon DLC?
Fighting the underpants gnomes while your parents are having sex and you have to dodge your dad's balls :dead:

Fighting Kourtney Kardashian's nazi zombie aborted fetus :dead:

Stick of Truth is ridiculous
I gotta peep this game. I've had it on Steam for years and never got around to it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm low-key pissed. At some point I traded In payday 2 for switch. Now I'm sitting here, payday 3 not loading. Wanting to pull of heists. Case and cartridge are gone. It wasn't much of a game for switch, but it was something. I got it used for $20. I cannot find it again at the price.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
bought Tears of the kingdom :myman: Right now im playing through BoTW again to try to refresh my memory on the story before I jump in to the newer game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are your guys Top 10 Nintendo Switch games?

hmm no order…gonna be a WIP list but for starters…
  • super mario odyssey
  • breath of the wild
  • metroid dread
  • metroid prime remastered
  • mario kart 8 deluxe (multiplayer)
  • super smash bros. ultimate (multiplayer)
I’ll add more as I remember…I still haven’t played tears of the kingdom yet which is insane cuz I bought it day one smdh but it’ll make the list eventually lol

*edit*

actually that high key might be it for me…I mostly use the switch for exclusives…I’ve played more games but those are the standouts tho that will grace a lot of top 10 lists…I don’t wanna force more games on the list that just reflect what I’ve played but aren’t necessarily “top” tier games that I’d recommend

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
hmm no order…gonna be a WIP list but for starters…
  • super mario odyssey
  • breath of the wild
  • metroid dread
  • metroid prime remastered
  • mario kart 8 deluxe (multiplayer)
  • super smash bros. ultimate (multiplayer)
I’ll add more as I remember…I still haven’t played tears of the kingdom yet which is insane cuz I bought it day one smdh but it’ll make the list eventually lol

*edit*

actually that high key might be it for me…I mostly use the switch for exclusives…I’ve played more games but those are the standouts tho that will grace a lot of top 10 lists…I don’t wanna force more games on the list that just reflect what I’ve played but aren’t necessarily “top” tier games that I’d recommend
You coulda saved money and got a wiiu :troll:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Even though the switch is “finished” I got a oled Zelda edition from Amazon warehouse :banderas: about $120 off

Moddding it inmediatley because the new switch will be locked down tight pause :dame:
Doubt it. Hackers gon bust that hoe wide open :banderas:

I just ordered a 1TB microsd for my modded oled
Upgrading from the 512gb that I had which was basically full I had to delete games