Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I NEED Pikmin 4

Michelangelo Open-Mouthed Stare Reaction | Know Your Meme
It's far and away the best in the series, and a top 10 Switch game for sure.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What are your guys Top 10 Nintendo Switch games?

In no particular order:

Smash Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fire Emblem: Engage
Mario Kart
Super Mario Party
Tears of the Kingdom
Monster Hunter: Rise
Animal Crossing
Dragon Quest 11S
Breath of the Wild

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I've decided I'm going to get a Nintendo Switch for myself for Christmas

only problem is I like old school games like ms pacman, Joust, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Metroid etc but I'm not seeing any games for the Switch that has the classics on them

are they just not showing them on the internet or did they not make one ?

my bro who is a gamer, he plays on PC, said maybe I should get an emulator that plays all the old school Nintendo and Genesis games.

What do yall think.

I stopped playing video games after nba2k13, so feel free to explain to me in plain terms like I'm Forrest Gump the best option I should take, thanks in advance Arcadium brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've decided I'm going to get a Nintendo Switch for myself for Christmas

only problem is I like old school games like ms pacman, Joust, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Metroid etc but I'm not seeing any games for the Switch that has the classics on them

are they just not showing them on the internet or did they not make one ?

my bro who is a gamer, he plays on PC, said maybe I should get an emulator that plays all the old school Nintendo and Genesis games.

What do yall think.

I stopped playing video games after nba2k13, so feel free to explain to me in plain terms like I'm Forrest Gump the best option I should take, thanks in advance Arcadium brehs

Get a steamdeck instead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of its life span, this switch is officially the greatest console I’ve ever owned. I’m an adult and more of a casual gamer so miss me with that comp shyt :pachaha: . I just wanna race some karts and play animal crossing
I couldn't agree more and to me the switch is the goat just for all it's really good multiplayer games. Must own couch-op or online multiplayer games for the switch - Mario Party/Superstars, Super Mario Wonder/3D World, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario kart 8, The 2 Wario Games, Arms, Streets of Rage 4, Pikmin 4, Splatoon, Diablo 3, Jackbox Party games, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, It Takes Two, Cruisn Blast, Mario Tennis/Golf, FC 24, Nintendo Switch Sports, Marvel ultimate alliance 3, Trinity Trigger, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics, and theres many other games that are either cheap or free like Rocket League, Boomerang Fu, and Hole io.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
at the end of its life span, this switch is officially the greatest console I’ve ever owned. I’m an adult and more of a casual gamer so miss me with that comp shyt :pachaha: . I just wanna race some karts and play animal crossing

This console is almost 7 years old and still new games are being dropped. The last Nintendo console that lasted this long was the OG NES. They were dropping games as late as Spring of 1994.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I got a few things during Black Friday.

Got Super Mario Odyssey for $40 on the E Shop, but I see Walmart has it for $30. Great game.

Got Sonic Mania for 9.99 and man I'm impressed. I loved Sonic games as a kid.

One of those Zelda games is $30 at Walmart I'll end up getting that too.

Waiting on Mario Kart 8 to go on sale.