Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about?

Please don't equate this to me liking an artist music.

This guy is out here going at anyone that has doubts about a nIntendo console like the last 3 have not been abject failures that have repeated the same mistakes over and over again.

@Fatboi1 Traded stuff in and went in bought a WIIU only for the thing to collect dust.

While everyone is on some "show and prove" shyt with Nintendo this clown is upset that everyone isn't giddy af about this
Oh it's quite amusing how we see things. :russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Wii U already has great graphics imo.

bayonetta_2_gif_23_by_hysteriaalice09-d80cpwv.gif

ob_7d0ab3_tumblr-n0yj9nyn4e1r61mabo1-500.gif

tumblr_mo8j9umzk61r4ftabo1_500.gif

mario-kart-8-gif.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

yes.gif

tumblr_mh3ekpzIMT1r72ht7o1_500.gif

As long as it's better than the Wii U then it's fine. It sucks that people want bleeding edge photorealism. Also the weak hardware is a blessing in disguise as it means shorter development cycles (more games) and small budget (more risks by game developers). When the cost of game development becomes astronomical game developers will take less risk and we'll have an industry dominate by a handful of giant corporations (EA, Capcom, etc.) who just make Final Fantasy Call of Duty Rehash #28.

You guys just dont get it. You need legit 3rd party support to survive in the console market.

If your product is blatantly inferior to the leading platforms its going to be hard for 3rd parties to care to port games over to the same because who wants to play completely inferior versions of games at the same price.

It's one thing to have less power than the comp. It's another thing to be years behind and that's what this is sounding like. How can you release a console that's less powerful than consoles from 2-3 years ago and shyt, makes no sense. I'm not a power whore but I have to keep it a buck, this is dated and it's not even out yet
Exactly

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your product is blatantly inferior to the leading platforms its going to be hard for 3rd parties to care to port games over to the same because who wants to play completely inferior versions of games at the same price.
The Xbox One gets third party games even though it's blatantly inferior.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The power of a console has nothing to do with how easy or difficult it is to develop for. His comment was so stupid I didn't feel like responding. 3DS is weak as shyt and gets a ton of support.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The power of a console has nothing to do with how easy or difficult it is to develop for. His comment was so stupid I didn't feel like responding. 3DS is weak as shyt and gets a ton of support.
These guys will still be saying what they want to hear regardless. The switch is out in a few months, wait and see.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The X1 3rd party games are not blatantly inferior. Unless you are some tech geek

No one is playing 2k on X1 and feels like they are getting cheated out of an experience that PS4 users are having.

I clearly was not speaking about developing for it. Im speaking about consumers buying games for a system so they don't go through the patented Nintendo gaming droughts.

Why would you buy Battlefield 1 on Nintendo console for example when its slightly more powerful than the WIIU?

These same type of convos were had during the WIIU era and who ended up being right?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The X1 3rd party games are not blatantly inferior. Unless you are some tech geek

No one is playing 2k on X1 and feels like they are getting cheated out of an experience that PS4 users are having.

I clearly was not speaking about developing for it. Im speaking about consumers buying games for a system so they don't go through the patented Nintendo gaming droughts.

Why would you buy Battlefield 1 on Nintendo console for example when its slightly more powerful than the WIIU?

These same type of convos were had during the WIIU era and who ended up being right?

Well let's hope Nintendo gets exclusive 3rd party games and not ports.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It needs to be able to play games like RDR2.

What you are asking for is a miracle.
Well, if we're going off rumors, the Switch is able to play Dark Souls 3. That's a legit AAA current gen game. If it can run that, then it can't be that underpowered

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well let's hope Nintendo gets exclusive 3rd party games and not ports.

If there's one thing im sure of, is that Nintendo secured a few 3rd party exclusives for the Switch like Bayonetta 2.

But what game could they scoop up that hasn't been scooped up by Sony yet?:jbhmm:

Only one comes to mind and im sure alot of people would mark if it happened:

giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't give a fukk about 3rd parties on Nintendo consoles.

I buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games.

Nintendo isn't in competition with Sony or Microsoft. They have their own lane.

Maybe one day they will make games strictly but that day isnt now.

Anyone expecting that this thing was going to be powerful was clueless.