Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, that rumor hasn't really picked up any steam but we'll see. I think Nintendo would be smart to still release the Wii U version but purposely limit supply. Make that shyt as hard to find as NES Classic

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, that rumor hasn't really picked up any steam but we'll see. I think Nintendo would be smart to still release the Wii U version but purposely limit supply. Make that shyt as hard to find as NES Classic

Yeah I remember the Gamecube copies of Twilight Princess where limited too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's one thing to have less power than the comp. It's another thing to be years behind and that's what this is sounding like. How can you release a console that's less powerful than consoles from 2-3 years ago and shyt, makes no sense. I'm not a power whore but I have to keep it a buck, this is dated and it's not even out yet

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wii U already has great graphics imo.

bayonetta_2_gif_23_by_hysteriaalice09-d80cpwv.gif

ob_7d0ab3_tumblr-n0yj9nyn4e1r61mabo1-500.gif

tumblr_mo8j9umzk61r4ftabo1_500.gif

mario-kart-8-gif.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

yes.gif

tumblr_mh3ekpzIMT1r72ht7o1_500.gif

As long as it's better than the Wii U then it's fine. It sucks that people want bleeding edge photorealism. Also the weak hardware is a blessing in disguise as it means shorter development cycles (more games) and small budget (more risks by game developers). When the cost of game development becomes astronomical game developers will take less risk and we'll have an industry dominate by a handful of giant corporations (EA, Capcom, etc.) who just make Final Fantasy Call of Duty Rehash #28.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who cares if it's not a XB1 or PS4 levels of power?? If it's inexpensive and has a wide library of games exclusively on it then all that power talks is moot. People who are power hungry most likely got their consoles/pc taking care of that.

Why in the hell are you stanning this?

You died for a WIIU only to never play the thing.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Wii U already has great graphics imo.

As long as it's better than the Wii U then it's fine. It sucks that people want bleeding edge photorealism. Also the weak hardware is a blessing in disguise as it means shorter development cycles (more games) and small budget (more risks by game developers). When the cost of game development becomes astronomical game developers will take less risk and we'll have an industry dominate by a handful of giant corporations (EA, Capcom, etc.) who just make Final Fantasy Call of Duty Rehash #28.
The Switch graphics are better than Wii-U when docked. The processor has a TV profile that doubles the power when docked.
The Nintendo Switch could be twice as powerful while docked

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:heh: the irony
What are you talking about?

Please don't equate this to me liking an artist music.

This guy is out here going at anyone that has doubts about a nIntendo console like the last 3 have not been abject failures that have repeated the same mistakes over and over again.

@Fatboi1 Traded stuff in and went in bought a WIIU only for the thing to collect dust.

While everyone is on some "show and prove" shyt with Nintendo this clown is upset that everyone isn't giddy af about this

Daps
What are you talking about?

Please don't equate this to me liking an artist music.

This guy is out here going at anyone that has doubts about a nIntendo console like the last 3 have not been abject failures that have repeated the same mistakes over and over again.

@Fatboi1 Traded stuff in and went in bought a WIIU only for the thing to collect dust.

While everyone is on some "show and prove" shyt with Nintendo this clown is upset that everyone isn't giddy af about this
it's not what is being said but who it's coming from:mjlol: