Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a hybrid tho. If you are gonna be playin games on your big screen performance is gonna be pretty important to people. I know for me reading this is making me reconsider. I'm not a whore for power but for the next gen of gaming if it's not on the level of even a PS4 I dunno :yeshrug:

I'm not all the way out but this news makin me think

If that's how you feel, just wait till Nintendo drops the Switch XL running on Xavier in 2019.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They cancelled the Wii U version of Zelda Breathe of The Wild.
I've never sold a console, but I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of this Wii U.
Smash Bros and Mario Kart aren't enough for me to keep a system hooked up to my main TV.
I guess I could just move it into my game room or pack it up and leave it in the attic.
Wii U seriously has the weakest library of games of all time to me.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People seem to freak out when they see the words "On par" or "slightly behind " Xbox One like the Xbone has been discontinued or something. 3rd party developers are still making games for that system as far as I know. I get that the Larrybox ain't hot around here but it can still put out some good looking titles like FH3, Ryse and Quantum Break.

Now give that type of modern hardware to Nintendo developers and artists, they're gonna be putting out some pretty good looking games. Plus if power was an issue to 3rd parties, we would have heard about it by now because they were vocal as shyt when it came to the Wii U months before it launched. Regarding the Switch, it's been either quiet or positive reception from 3rd party devs and indies.

Basically what I'm saying is, can we just wait and see this thing in January before it's declared bush status?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They cancelled the Wii U version of Zelda Breathe of The Wild.
I've never sold a console, but I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of this Wii U.
Smash Bros and Mario Kart aren't enough for me to keep a system hooked up to my main TV.
I guess I could just move it into my game room or pack it up and leave it in the attic.
Wii U seriously has the weakest library of games of all time to me.

the cancellation is rumor. and you should have been sold that thing

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I ain't saying it's to the bushes but I'm more skeptical today than I was a week ago

The article posted was full of errors that were corrected as Neogaf started out pointing out the flaws.

Like I said before, just wait and see and hold off on jumping to conclusions because of ONE rumor from an unreliable source vs several other trusted sources that have gotten Switch leaks correct.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The leaked specs on this thing sound very sad. Especially the undocked gpu clock speeds.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If those specs are true (which is pretty likely at this point) then the report on the battery life being extended from 3 hours to 5 to 7 hours make a whole lot of sense.

Handheld fans will be please as it's basically a ultra Game Boy but console fans....just stick with your PS4/XB1/PC.