Nintendo Switch Official Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Remember when fakkits were punching their switch screens and stabbing them with keys and knives talking bout "the screen is not durable, it scratches easily and will break like a cheap tablet. Nintendo has made a big mistake."

Came specifically to see if this dropped.
A guy a work was loud talking two days ago. Some people were talking about games and systems. He's like "Nintendo is so stupid! They created this little circle that's a controller and they have a game that supposedly works you out. You cant work out with a circle. It's literally a plastic circle. They were the thing to have in the early 90's now they just make shyt up and hope it sticks! This circle thing has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of."

I was like :ohhh: you've never heard of a pilates fitness ring?

I showed everyone a picture of one
51rMbZoNSGL._SY355_.jpg

And showed them some videos on YouTube of pilates ring exercises. Dude was embarrassed. "........still stupid...I mean people just want to play games they dont want to be tricked into working out.....that's what I was saying....."

:patrice: so how does this shyt work? Is it worth it?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: so how does this shyt work? Is it worth it?
I bought RingFit Adventure
I put like 1000+ hours into Wii Fit back in the day so hoping this is dope too. Need some variety in my workouts and gives me something to do in my off days from the gym

I'm curious myself. I've seen the gameplay it looks dope. You can do the adventure or just the workout aspect of it, plus and this is dope....you can exercise with the ring fit accessory and the joy-cons anywhere at anytime then sync it up with your switch and it'll sync up the data and add it to your gameplay. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nintendo-switch-ring-fit-vid.731168/

I use fitness boxing all the time and I love it. Cats are saying ring fit maybe the new Wii fit. I loved the idea and presentation of Wii fit and Wii fit u I just never got around to copping even though I still have a Wii and Wii u.

I still may cop ringfit at some point but I'm about to cop dragon quest, Pokemon and Mario maker for the kids. I'll have to beat those myself (for supervisory purposes
images
)

@firemanBk what's good with it ?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm curious myself. I've seen the gameplay it looks dope. You can do the adventure or just the workout aspect of it, plus and this is dope....you can exercise with the ring fit accessory and the joy-cons anywhere at anytime then sync it up with your switch and it'll sync up the data and add it to your gameplay. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nintendo-switch-ring-fit-vid.731168/

I use fitness boxing all the time and I love it. Cats are saying ring fit maybe the new Wii fit. I loved the idea and presentation of Wii fit and Wii fit u I just never got around to copping even though I still have a Wii and Wii u.

I still may cop ringfit at some point but I'm about to cop dragon quest, Pokemon and Mario maker for the kids. I'll have to beat those myself (for supervisory purposes
images
)

@firemanBk what's good with it ?

It's much better than Wii Fit imo. Just way more flexible and intense with a ton of difficulty levels (30, I think) and a lot of variety in the excercises you do. I highly recommend

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I would say it is, the game doesn’t hold your hand though. It sort of leaves you to figure out what to do on your own.
If you don’t mind that, and you like street gang anime than this is a nice pick up.

Bet.

Added to the back burner.

I've got all of these nintendo coins that I should redeem before the new year and just need a list of games to buy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I bought RingFit Adventure
I put like 1000+ hours into Wii Fit back in the day so hoping this is dope too. Need some variety in my workouts and gives me something to do in my off days from the gym
How is it?

Gonna cop it this holiday season.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How is it?

Gonna cop it this holiday season.

It's excellent. A Fitness RPG was a great idea and there's just enough of both to work. Like, you will need to strategize once you get further into the game. You have workout clothes that basically act as armor (attack & defense up, usually come with a buff if you have a whole set), smoothies instead of potions and elixirs that you use for health and buffs. Color coded attacks and cooldowns make sure you're not doing the same exercises over and over. If you set the difficulty right and really go at it, you should be covered in sweat at the end. It can be as intense or light as you need it to be to.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's excellent. A Fitness RPG was a great idea and there's just enough of both to work. Like, you will need to strategize once you get further into the game. You have workout clothes that basically act as armor (attack & defense up, usually come with a buff if you have a whole set), smoothies instead of potions and elixirs that you use for health and buffs. Color coded attacks and cooldowns make sure you're not doing the same exercises over and over. If you set the difficulty right and really go at it, you should be covered in sweat at the end. It can be as intense or light as you need it to be to.
It looks fun and like we would both actually play it.

Copping

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Satisfye grip is a must. Especially if you have bigger hands

oh my bad...misunderstood what he was asking...hands down satisfye grip...skullnco grip is a close #2 tho...he can get both from amazon...test them out and return the one he doesn’t want...imo nothing comes close to competing w/ either of them

I have the satisfye grip but for the switch lite...totally pleased w/ it