Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
2 quick questions;

1. Are 'Friday the 13th: The Game' or 'Dead by Daylight' worth it on the Switch? I have both on my PS4 and thinking about buying only one

2. Which one is the one I should get? They both seem really similar so can't justify buying both so if y'all say one is better than the other on the Switch, then thats the one I'll buy, they're both similar in price

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been playing Deagon Quest XI for 10 hours, having a blast. Just got to a whole new area with a big town and dungeon to dig into and it dawned on me I'm still playing the demo and the full game
:martin:

I copped Persona 5 instead of this. P5 is borderline garbage. At least it was only $20 tho.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:martin:

I copped Persona 5 instead of this. P5 is borderline garbage. At least it was only $20 tho.
I actually like Persona but good thing with Dragon Quest is that demo is so long, you have enough time to know whether you like the game or not. Game is super long though. Feel like I just hit the second half and I'm around 60 hours in

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
Brehs I need a serious advice, I'm about to buy a switch lite this december but I'm having second thoughts and thinking just go with the switch instead. Is it worth it to buy the switch instead of the switch lite despite its price being $100 higher? Infact its more than $100 here in the philippines

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I need a serious advice, I'm about to buy a switch lite this december but I'm having second thoughts and thinking just go with the switch instead. Is it worth it to buy the switch instead of the switch lite despite its price being $100 higher? Infact its more than $100 here in the philippines

do you ever plan on connecting/playing it on a big screen TV?

yes? get a switch

no? get a switch lite

the only other factor is the size of your hands...if you have large hands you may prefer using the larger switch in handheld mode...if you have medium/smaller hands you may prefer the switch lite...you can also buy grips/case grips for both as well to prevent hand cramps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd say the option to connect to a tv and detachable joy-cons are worth the extra $$$ you never know when you'll end up drunk playing Mario Kart or a game with a broad