Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped for Black Friday. Got Pokémon, Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Breath of the Wild. What else do I need to get?

Red bull
Doritos
Pizza rolls.

Maybe a cheese tray and some triscuits. They have these garlic and olive oil ones that are piff. Add some turkey or slices of beef...shyt fire.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finally at long last I pulled the trigger and copped the grey Switch Lite. I’m getting GBA vibes just from opening it.:wow:

Didn’t get a game for it yet but I got at $20 eshop card, see if I can get a smaller game in the meantime. Need something dope for $20 or less.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally at long last I pulled the trigger and copped the grey Switch Lite. I’m getting GBA vibes just from opening it.:wow:

Didn’t get a game for it yet but I got at $20 eshop card, see if I can get a smaller game in the meantime. Need something dope for $20 or less.

now’s a good time too...black fri. sale ends 12/4

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cadence of hyrule!!!!!

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Three Houses
Splatoon 2
Mario Maker 2
Octopath Traveler
Hollow Knight
Mario Odyssey
That Odyssey game looks legit. Shoutouts to @KingBenji . Going to cop. I wanted Splatoon, but the dude at GameStop looked at me like :stopitslime: when I picked it up, so I felt self conscious about taking it to the register. :russ:
I'll look into those other titles too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted Splatoon, but the dude at GameStop looked at me like :stopitslime: when I picked it up, so I felt self conscious about taking it to the register. :russ:

damn...how you let that man punk you lol?

seriously tho...the MP is crazy fun...granted nowadays it takes a while for it to make matches cuz I don’t think as much ppl are playing it online now...the SP is meh...I just recently deleted the game tho to make room for some new shyt since I don’t play it as much

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
damn...how you let that man punk you lol?

seriously tho...the MP is crazy fun...granted nowadays it takes a while for it to make matches cuz I don’t think as much ppl are playing it online now...the SP is meh...I just recently deleted the game tho to make room for some new shyt since I don’t play it as much
:russ:
Thats my local GameStop so dudes know me to come pick up shyt like GTA, RDR, COD, MK, BF, you know, typically violent, adult games. He already let me live getting the switch with Mario Kart, at the same time I bought Smash Bros and BotW. He had the :obama: face. When he saw me come back the next day to get Pokemon he gave me:wtb:. And when I was about to leave and decided I might as well pick up Splatoon he hit me with the :leostare:. "You going all out, huh?". I said, "Yeah, lemme finish what I have first. :guilty:" and left.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Probably been covered but need some info. Bout to cop 2 switch lites for the kids. Can you transfer over all the games downloaded and their saves from the main switch? Do i just link my main account and their accounts to the new ones?