Nintendo Switch Official Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm a pc gamer and I'm mad craving some Nintendo IPs. Preferably Metroid and Zelda. I'm thinking of getting a Switch Lite, but all the performance have turned me off.

What’s the chances of a Switch Pro dropping? I'm not looking for PC graphics. I just want stable framerate and performance.

I may get a Switch lite to hold me over if there is a Switch Pro. It's relatively cheap for me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a pc gamer and I'm mad craving some Nintendo IPs. Preferably Metroid and Zelda. I'm thinking of getting a Switch Lite, but all the performance have turned me off.

What’s the chances of a Switch Pro dropping? I'm not looking for PC graphics. I just want stable framerate and performance.

I may get a Switch lite to hold me over if there is a Switch Pro. It's relatively cheap for me.

there are heavy rumors it will be a 2020 release perhaps mid year or end of year...nothing concrete re: a specific drop but everything else points to 2020 tho

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

i dont think the pro is meant to do handheld. so look out for that just in case.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I get a Switch Lite. That seems like the perfect combo for me.

ya I have a switch and a switch lite...I’ve never felt comfortable using the switch in handheld mode so it’s always stayed docked...I would consider trading my switch in for a pro if/when it drops but I have 2 docks and like being able to move the switch from the bedroom to the living room and vice versa depending on where I wanna play...the switch lite is cool too...some games just play and look better on it...some games look great on both systems which is dope for when I’m traveling...on the flip side for me some games are “unplayable” on the switch lite especially open-world games imo

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
ya I have a switch and a switch lite...I’ve never felt comfortable using the switch in handheld mode so it’s always stayed docked...I would consider trading my switch in for a pro if/when it drops but I have 2 docks and like being able to move the switch from the bedroom to the living room and vice versa depending on where I wanna play...the switch lite is cool too...some games just play and look better on it...some games look great on both systems which is dope for when I’m traveling...on the flip side for me some games are “unplayable” on the switch lite especially open-world games imo
Can't fully commit to a switch lite because it looks like it has drifting issues too, with a normal switch you can just send the left joycon, but do you have to send in the whole switch lite if it starts to drift?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't fully commit to a switch lite because it looks like it has drifting issues too, with a normal switch you can just send the left joycon, but do you have to send in the whole switch lite if it starts to drift?

I imagine you’d have to...I suspect a lot of those vids are fake tho...some ppl were reporting drift issues like 2 days after the shyt was released

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I imagine you’d have to...I suspect a lot of those vids are fake tho...some ppl were reporting drift issues like 2 days after the shyt was released
It's a fundamental design flaw with the joysticks, it'll only be a matter of time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a fundamental design flaw with the joysticks, it'll only be a matter of time.

hope not...I’ll keep my fingers crossed...I didn’t like how it felt @ first but I got a decent grip case and some thumb grips too...shyt feels perfect now...I’d hate to have to send it in for repairs

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just about to cop the Switch. Resident Evil 4, FFX, FFXII, Zelda BOTW. Christmas gaming sorted :blessed:
Just copped my Switch today Fam. Words can't describe my joy right now...

Copped Mario Maker 2. Grabbing Breath of the Wild tomorrow night after work and most definitely grabbing Luigi's Mansion 3 on Halloween.

So happy to be able to play Nintendo IPs again :banderas:. The kid in me is geeked out :bryan:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
What are the best independent titles that I can buy in the online store that are platformers or metroidvania style???:lupe:

Hollow Knight
SteamWorld Dig 2
The Messenger
Dead Cells
BloodStained: Ritual of the Night
Just to name a few.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when fakkits were punching their switch screens and stabbing them with keys and knives talking bout "the screen is not durable, it scratches easily and will break like a cheap tablet. Nintendo has made a big mistake."

I bought RingFit Adventure
I put like 1000+ hours into Wii Fit back in the day so hoping this is dope too. Need some variety in my workouts and gives me something to do in my off days from the gym

Came specifically to see if this dropped.
A guy a work was loud talking two days ago. Some people were talking about games and systems. He's like "Nintendo is so stupid! They created this little circle that's a controller and they have a game that supposedly works you out. You cant work out with a circle. It's literally a plastic circle. They were the thing to have in the early 90's now they just make shyt up and hope it sticks! This circle thing has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of."

I was like :ohhh: you've never heard of a pilates fitness ring?

I showed everyone a picture of one
51rMbZoNSGL._SY355_.jpg

And showed them some videos on YouTube of pilates ring exercises. Dude was embarrassed. "........still stupid...I mean people just want to play games they dont want to be tricked into working out.....that's what I was saying....."